Author Topic: I need a new rear sprocket  (Read 15955 times)

Wildcatfan

Re: I need a new rear sprocket
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2014, 01:41:52 PM »
Together Again!!!  ;D

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2014, 07:34:05 AM »
so how does it run now?
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Wildcatfan

« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2014, 07:40:43 AM »
so how does it run now?

Great!! Stupid fast!! Lol Just need to figure out the throttle spring. Keeps stretching

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2014, 09:10:55 AM »
what did you wind up going with on sprocket tooth counts?
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Lance-W

« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2014, 10:22:03 AM »
The poor buggy must be going thru culture shock.  It's never seen that much vegetation in it's entire life till now.   I'm glad you got it back together :)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2014, 01:04:52 PM »
lol

Wildcatfan

« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2014, 03:57:10 PM »
what did you wind up going with on sprocket tooth counts?

14 tooth on the front I think its a 72 on the rear?  5.14 overall

Wildcatfan

« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2014, 04:05:31 PM »
The poor buggy must be going thru culture shock.  It's never seen that much vegetation in it's entire life till now.   I'm glad you got it back together :)

Lol... I had some serious cleaning to do after that. It really wasnt that bad though. My throttle cable was stuck when I took this pic I didnt know at the time. It happened after I shut it off, looked like the temp was getting a little high so I shut it down. I never let it get hot, just to be safe. Its been kinda a pain to burp the coolant. Anyways should have seen how I had to ride it home firing it up and letting out the clutch real quick getting up to speed and shutting it down and pushing the clucth back in coasting. Then repeating....lol I broke the cable trying to free it up as a last resort.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2014, 07:34:13 AM »
video?     so are you going to try and meet up with the rest of us this coming year?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal