Author Topic: hardline breaks  (Read 4884 times)

SPEC

Re: hardline breaks
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 03:09:55 PM »
 ;D you said BLOW :o ;D

Offline Jerry

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 05:43:55 PM »
I am bleeding the brakes. I do not see any leaks. Have filled the resivor 3 times, all air seams to be gone. Pedal dose not seam different, and brakes do not seam to be grabbing.

?? IS by frt calipers are wilwood and have 4 bleed screws per caliber. I was only bleding the two inside screws i need to do them all right? ANy special order? I have never seen a caliper with 4 bleed screws please inlighten me? Protodie put the frt hubs together as per rorrtys r6 plan.

Offline Jerry

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 06:42:11 PM »
OK CALL ME STUPID, the caliper can have fluid run to either side depend on how u want to mount it...

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2008, 07:52:10 PM »
I am bleeding the brakes. I do not see any leaks. Have filled the resivor 3 times, all air seams to be gone. Pedal dose not seam different, and brakes do not seam to be grabbing.

?? IS by frt calipers are wilwood and have 4 bleed screws per caliber. I was only bleding the two inside screws i need to do them all right? ANy special order? I have never seen a caliper with 4 bleed screws please inlighten me? Protodie put the frt hubs together as per rorrtys r6 plan.
ALWAYS start at the point farthest from the master cylinder and work your way back. No pedal =air in line still. Start over from the beginning,do not skip any steps,do not let m/c run dry at ANY time while bleeding.If it does START OVER.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Jerry

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 06:05:08 PM »
I have bleed till i have no more blood, still nothing.

So here is what i have the frt calipers are wilwood dynalites, the back are off a polaris 700. I have no leaks. The master is a  single cnc 3/4. I am getting no air. Never run dry.

The bleed screws on the outside of the frt calipers i get nothing out of, there is no fluid going to them, so bleeding them makes no sence.

I get no caliper movement anywhere.

The pedal hanger is from Doug Hiem.

I am begining to think by master is to small,  any sugestion for a regular car master??

Admin

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 06:10:16 PM »
are the caliper designed for the correct rotor width?

Admin

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 06:11:13 PM »
What type of master cylinder are you using?

Offline Jerry

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 06:13:27 PM »
It is a round cnc 3/4 single .

Admin

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 06:19:46 PM »
Im brain dead tonight, i didnt even see that in the inital post, lol.... the rear is working fine tho? how did you tee them in, something plugged up or is the hardline kinked?

Offline Jerry

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 06:28:13 PM »
Nothing is working.

I came ofthe master with a flex line, to a t, 1 side of the t goes to the frt the other to the rear, when it gets to the rear the line t's again to the wheels, all the hardline is 3/16 an i get fluid to all the wheels, and no leaks that i can see no drips.

The frt calipers have 4 bleed screws why?

Admin

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 06:29:48 PM »
Can you link to the caliper via the web somewere, maybe try wilwoods website?

Offline Jerry

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 06:31:53 PM »
Never tried it before but i will try.

Admin

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2008, 06:34:21 PM »
Just find it somewhere online, right click the picture and hit properties, then highlight the web address and select copy. reply in the thread and right click again and hit paste... ;D

Guess im to late: lol

Admin

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2008, 06:35:37 PM »
the 4 bleeders are only so you can mount it any direction and have a bleeder at the top, you have to do both sides but not top and bottom...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal