Author Topic: Race Optics=EXCELLENT Service  (Read 2118 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Race Optics=EXCELLENT Service
« on: October 29, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »
Just before I burned up my stuff over 2 years ago I bought a 4 camera on board camera and digital recorder. It came with 2 cameras. I was upgrading from their single system. I had been very happy with it and knew I couldn't go wrong with the 4cam system. I was VERY glad it wasn't already on the buggy at the time yet. Well ,I just installed it in the car last week and was testing it out. Damn thing was fooked up. Brand new,2+ years old,never installed  and won't work. Not only that the battery contacts in the recorder were fooked up also. It could be powered up though through the car. Anyway I called them up and they asked for it to be sent in. I did and today I got a call from them. Expecting to be told i would have to pay for repairs I was very happy that not only were they going to fix it free but they would also sell me 2 more cameras to complete the set for a nice fat discount. I could not be happier. That is the type of service I give my customers and it really feels good to receive the same. I cannot recommend their products enough.

www.raceoptics.com

They are a bit more expensive than the great cameras Doug sells but 4 cameras working in perfect time with each other can make analyzing your suspension and recording 360degrees at the same time is cool.
If you want the extra whistles and bells such as wired and wireless remote controls and lots of possibilities you cannot go wrong with a Race-Optics system. Check out their site.

www.raceoptics.com
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal