Author Topic: Need HELP/INFO ASAP  (Read 1824 times)

Online fabr

• Administrator
Need HELP/INFO ASAP
« on: September 13, 2014, 11:28:46 PM »
Went to load buggy up and ,no fire. It has fuel pressure and spark at right time as I can shoot a bit of gas in intake and it will fire. It is the injectors suddenly are not firing. Ran perfect last time it was started about a week ago. Yes ,fully charged battery. Help me remember what to check that could lead to a no firing injectors suddenly.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
Re: Need HELP/INFO ASAP
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 12:15:26 AM »
Crank sensor, Cam sensor, injector screens are plugged solid with red sand, tip sensor? Have a spare ECU to try? Ive run into a couple bad ones.. Just throwing stuff out.. Sorry to hear about the bumluck cloud floating around! Shoo that shit outa here!
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 12:19:58 AM »
I'll pull codes tomorrow.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 08:57:52 AM »
what enemy said and how did you delete or set the tip sensor (not sure if it cuts coils or inj's)? the only ecu i have extra is my 2001 ecu but i can bring it. either those or a broken wire.  how did you bypass your run switch? i am not positive on the busa's but i do know on the ninja's that they have to see a signal from the stock fuel pumps or they don't turn the inj's on. on the yamaha's the ign cut off circ relay can go down since there are 3 in there.  do you still have fuses on any of them? i only ask because i kept my factory fuse box and just pulled what wasn't used.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 07:24:19 PM »
Bad wire on FP relay. No signal to ECM. WHEW!! All loaded ,leaving for LS sometime in morning.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 09:52:31 PM »
good to hear and i'll see you down there. now if fast could be so lucky!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 10:32:27 PM »
good to hear and i'll see you down there. now if fast could be so lucky!

Fast still has no luck.  Injectors will not be back until tuesday and then they have to be put in.  Will not know if that fix's the problem until then.  Earliest I could be home is Friday.  Drove into town tonight and had pizza at the local pizza joint.  Mechanic that has my truck loaned me a car. Spent today at the local laundromat and grocery store stocking up on food. Got a slug of sand in my eye and been trying to flush it out,  makes me crazy when I get somthing in my eye and can't get it out.  Paid for a pumper truck to come out and pump my black tank out Friday but he has not showed up yet.   dang Mormons don't work on Saturday or sundays.  May have to use the park bath rooms tomorrow until he shows Be riding behind Duct Tape Wally tomorrow at nine am. He runs a good line when leads.  Big group from Oregon over at Egin Lake that he has been leading. Hopping for wind tonight to smooth the sand some.  Got pretty rough over the weekend.  We haven't had any wind since I have been here.  Been following a group from Colorado with some big v8 cars until yesterday.  I ran the whole time in fourth gear.  Iand Ron the new owner of the Mantis led a group from Reno yesterday that has never been here and had a good time.  New HRT dose pretty good on fuel.  I can run most all morning at a fast pace and only burn five gals.  I think thats pretty good.  Yesterday was the first day I turned up the boost to a full twelve pounds and the car will pull the front end up real quick if i'm not careful.  Later guys.   Sure am going to miss running with you this fall.  See you all nest spring.   

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 06:10:10 AM »
Glad to hear the new rail is doing great.  And hey, not too many places better to break truck than at dunes!!
Have duct tape Willy make you some new goggles, make some ice cream, and tget the crapper cleraned.  You'll be good for a few more days.  Sucks to be down so far from home.  Be safe.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal