Author Topic: CVT Info  (Read 18886 times)

Admin

Re: CVT Info
« Reply #135 on: March 29, 2009, 08:04:32 AM »
Ok, here's a question somebody out there has to know off the top of thier head.  What secondaries have a 1" keyed bore?  I'm thinkin Doo's do, but that's just from pics I have seen where I can make out a key way.

Popo and cat, doos are spline, tho at one time they may have been keyed...

SPEC

« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2009, 05:23:08 PM »
You'd have to go to early 70's to get a keyed ski-don't...
Po's, Cats, and Yammies 1'' Keyed

Admin

« Reply #137 on: March 29, 2009, 06:22:57 PM »
IMO newer cat is simple as hell to tune and easy to aquire... I have a bearcat driven on my drak...

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2009, 06:26:48 PM »
can you verify the bearcat driven info for me?

OD 11 3/8"
1" keyed bore.
This post has been edited due to content.

Admin

« Reply #139 on: March 29, 2009, 06:46:16 PM »
can you verify the bearcat driven info for me?

OD 11 3/8"
1" keyed bore.

Sounds right to me...

b.c.bugger

« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2009, 07:29:23 PM »
hey guys, I am a bit of a sled nut and I have a bit of experience tuning these clutches, bugpac invited me over here to maybe help you guys out a bit, so if you don't agree with any of the things I say here you can blame him :-*
Let me just say I am NOT a clutching expert. Where I live almost everybody owns sleds and most of us ride in the mountains. Proper clutching in steep and deep snow is absolutely essential, so I would say I have a bit of a grasp on the subject, and anything I can't answer I can usually find somebody who can.
Now I have never owned a buggy but I am planning on building one as soon as possible and I am planning on using sled motor and clutches, mostly because around here they are a dime a dozen. So anyway all of the clutch tuning I have done has been strictly on sleds, never buggies so i will help how I can

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal