Author Topic: FANTASTIC Customer Service/PR  (Read 953 times)

Online fabr

• Administrator
FANTASTIC Customer Service/PR
« on: April 19, 2011, 06:42:35 PM »
I've bitched a LOT about the shady off road businesses out there but THIS ONE has GREAT PR/CUSTOMER SERVICE

https://www.ruggedradios.com/

I bought a car to car and intercom system from them about a year and a half ago. As we all know I've not had the car ,under power, to the dunes but once since I installed it and really had so many other issues I didn't really mess with it. THIS trip tho everything is coming together nicely so far. So I decide to see what was up with it. Found only the co-driver side was working on the intercom. WTH? Anyway,I called them up and told them the story,and to my amazement,almost no question asked,told to send it in for a replacement. REPLACEMENT! Not for diagnosis or repair estimate but REPLACEMENT! HELL,I even told the man(the actual owner BTW) that I might be the culprit as there was a ground issue in the car and one of the ground wires on the unit had the insulation melted. He said he designed it to take that and he was replacing the unit . Period. I told him I DID NOT want him replacing it if it was my fault. Nope,getting a replacement. I CANNOT recommend this company enough. BUY with confidence from them!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal