Author Topic: Enemy's new ass... AKA moving the Jeffco PART II  (Read 1385 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Enemy's new ass... AKA moving the Jeffco PART II
« on: March 27, 2010, 08:29:42 AM »
Nothing to see here - just some FUBAR - Yummi. 

you really want to be here.....
http://dtsfab.com/index/index.php?topic=2682.new#new
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 10:00:11 PM by Yummi »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
Enemy's new ass... AKA moving the Jeffco PART II
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 07:41:39 PM »
.... Nothing like waking up in the dirt with a ranger standing over you. He was not amused by the amount of beer cans laying around the cart for some reason.......... No since of humor I tell ya  rofl

LMAO....Man, never a dull moment around here I tell ya!  LMAO

Could you define "pro active" for me.....  I understand the rest.  ;)

+1.. same here! I haven't heard all the terminology associated with a "fixed rear steer" or true A-Arm....hell I really don't even know what to correctly call this :-\

Ok, not trying to make this build come off like it's all a mystery! Been some delays, and, like you all know, there never seems to be enough hours in the day between work and play dammit  drowning
Hell, you guys got it all put together already for me!!   :D  So what I have been up to is setting up my jigs and lasers to be as precise as possible for the location of the frame-side tie-rod tabs, re-locating some support tubes, and figuring out the final rough design of the bearing carriers (ALMOST THERE!!  ;D ;D ) I have one side roughed in and I can nail zero toe every time throughout the entire range of travel so... so-far-so-good right?  ;D  Seeing light at the end of the tunnel!

Left side jigged to find the sweet spot

Onto the right
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal