Author Topic: banjo fittings  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Wyattboche

banjo fittings
« on: September 22, 2010, 12:45:46 PM »
I'm in need of some banjo fittings that have ether 1/4" on the end or accept An fitting. Anyone know where I can find such a apart?

Offline Wyattboche

Re: banjo fittings
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 01:02:12 PM »

SPEC

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 05:07:16 AM »
I didn't see a psi. rating
So prolly no

LiveWire

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 11:24:56 AM »
I can get you custom braided stainless brake lines with the ends crimped on. Nearly any fitting. I need a length defined as like center of banjo to whatever. You need the banjo bolt with the fitting to make sure the hole lines up with the internal groove. So I would need the thread of the bolt. You can email sales@aftershockmotorsports.com. I want to get a page up that lets you build the line online, but it will take a while.

Offline Wyattboche

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 11:55:13 AM »
I can get you custom braided stainless brake lines with the ends crimped on. Nearly any fitting. I need a length defined as like center of banjo to whatever. You need the banjo bolt with the fitting to make sure the hole lines up with the internal groove. So I would need the thread of the bolt. You can email sales@aftershockmotorsports.com. I want to get a page up that lets you build the line online, but it will take a while.
What sizes do you have? I'm in the process of making my own rear disc conversion for my 04 honda rubicon.

Trying to fiqure if I wanta handle bar brake lever or the right foot brake?If I can find a left side master and or a master foot pedal

Offline Wyattboche

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 11:57:28 AM »
Maybe you should be a sponsor and have your own page on dtsf? Just a thought. then you could post what you have available.

SPEC

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 12:03:20 PM »
Measure it up Wyatt I still have a drawer full of atv Brake stuff From building the 460's

Offline Wyattboche

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 12:16:13 PM »
Measure it up Wyatt I still have a drawer full of atv Brake stuff From building the 460's
What brand are they from? Are they honda brand or ?

SPEC

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 12:26:49 PM »
What brand are they from? Are they honda brand or ?

I haven't looked lately...But from honda, yamamhhhhhaahahahahahaha, and some custom ones I had the parts store whip up...Prolly some polaris too

Offline Wyattboche

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 12:35:49 PM »
Anyone buy a wrecked rc-51 bike and have a front clutch master cylinder for sale?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 12:48:05 PM by Wyattboche »

Offline Wyattboche

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 09:28:29 PM »
Does anyone know where I can find a tip over valve for a fuel cell? Needs to be -6AN

LiveWire

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2010, 12:07:24 PM »
Maybe you should be a sponsor and have your own page on dtsf? Just a thought. then you could post what you have available.

I am allowed to post what I have.

I can make custom lines with nearly any fitting you need.

Other stuff is anything Wilwood, anything EMPI, Rod End Supply, Comet/CPA.

The caliper in the picture is a Wilwwod PS1. http://aftershockmotorsports.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_37&products_id=62

I have a pair of rotors that mounting pattern as well.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal