Author Topic: Anyone know anything about Ski Doo four stroke sleds? Good or bad?  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
I currently have two Polaris quads for sale local to me on Craigs List. I am getting more trade offers than buyers with cash.

I have a guy who wants to trade me a two stroke sled of some sort for one of them but I aint interested in it to much. Its like a 1998 580 skidoo I think.

BUT I told him I am looking for big four stroke street bikes and sled motors and he just did a bit of work for a guy with a Ski Doo four stroke sled that had kissed a tree but still ran. He is checking on it now for me.

I am famlier with the factory Artic cat 660 Turboes and the Yamaha R-1's and the Apexs.

But not with the ski doo four strokes. I do not yet know what this one is size wise or anything but any input anyone can give me would be appreciated so when I talk to him again I might know if this is a good donor motor?

What Ski Doo four strokes are good or bad reps? Strong runners or sitting in the shop again due to poor engineering? Tell all you know please! Thanx Bill
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal