Author Topic: New build thread?  (Read 4456 times)

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
New build thread?
« on: October 09, 2014, 04:16:26 PM »
I've started this thread because I thought Fast forgot to or how to!   ;D
Whats up with new ride?  I know dang well you've not just unloaded it in the corner of the shop and let it get dusty.  Maybe your just too busy with "work", which be good.  But we all know you sneak out at 2 am and rub down that bueatiful body, sittin in the go Fast seat and droolin on yourself.

So  :wwp:
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: New build thread?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 07:58:24 PM »
ya fast what happened to new pics and video?????????????????????????? lol
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 08:08:07 PM »
He's either pissed at it or enjoying the hell out of it with no time for us either way.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 06:53:37 AM »
He's either pissed at it or enjoying the hell out of it with no time for us either way.

O please!! definitely not pissed at it.   nono Just to busy having fun with it.  Had it down to LS last week for four days and had a blast.  Now it is all torn apart and getting some stuff done that I think should make it better.  First thing was to rip all the fuel lines out of it, they were all rubber and not compatible with corn juice e-85.  Pulled all the fuel filter out and put SS screens in them for the new juice.  Taking the car out to John at outfront next month for the new tune.  Then I had a banging in the rear end when going a crossed the whoops that was driving me up a wall.  Found out Todd at HRT used the wrong material for the rear a-arms and the plain nylon bushing had worn out and the training arm was slapping back and forth in the bracket.  Ordered up some Nylatron molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) filled nylon offering improved strength and rigidity should be here Monday for some new bushings that will out last the car.  My good friend David was on site for some good pictures.  Enjoy.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 06:57:21 AM »
Seem that I can only post about one picture at a time.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 07:03:17 AM »
Seem that the pictures are to large or to many picstiles so I will have to do something else to get them posted. No video did not have a go pro with me. 
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 07:04:53 AM by fastcorvairs »

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 07:03:59 AM »
Seem that the pictures are to large or to many picstiles so I will have to do something else to get them posted. No video did not have a go pro with me.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 07:07:24 AM »
Then there's this one.  Don't worry there was no paint harmed in this stunt just ran out of talent.  Went right instead of left.  Kind of like threading a needle.  I mite add that the two trees did lose some bark from both back rim's.  eyes LMAO
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 07:09:39 AM by fastcorvairs »

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 07:10:36 AM »
See if I can get one more up.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2014, 08:33:31 AM »
COOL!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline deano

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 09:21:25 AM »
looking good fast,i missing all the fun, hoping to get in a buggy again  ;D  8)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 11:32:36 AM »
Re sized these.  The read car is a subi belongs to Mitch.  This was my first attempted at a jump in the new car.  Car is balanced different then my old car. Must learn to launch a little different next time.  rofl

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal