Author Topic: LS Labor Day  (Read 3358 times)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
LS Labor Day
« on: August 19, 2009, 09:41:54 AM »
     Ok any one want to come down.  I will be at the Deuces Wild camp spot #20 September 5 Thur the 7th. In the #21 spot will be Rod and Dee Trower.  You all know them by the big 18 wheel truck with the eagle and all the fancy air brushing work on it. Two real nice pep's. They have contacked me and are going to bring there two MC cars down.  Rods has a Busa and Dee's has and R900 I think.  Ya'll come on down ya here. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
Re: LS Labor Day
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 09:13:31 AM »
     Ok any one want to come down.  I will be at the Deuces Wild camp spot #20 September 5 Thur the 7th. In the #21 spot will be Rod and Dee Trower.  You all know them by the big 18 wheel truck with the eagle and all the fancy air brushing work on it. Two real nice pep's. They have contacked me and are going to bring there two MC cars down.  Rods has a Busa and Dee's has and R900 I think.  Ya'll come on down ya here.

Bump to the top

This will be a good time to meet two really nice people. and they are going to have MC powered cars with them.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 12:04:56 PM »
wish I could but I am going to be at a bbq out of town that weekend. are your friends going to be able to make it back for the oct trip?
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 12:18:20 PM »
wish I could but I am going to be at a bbq out of town that weekend. are your friends going to be able to make it back for the oct trip?

Don't think so.  To many races left this season.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 02:22:27 PM »
We are spending the weekend at Winfield and MAY make it down during the day one day.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

odypilots

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 03:13:51 PM »
Don't think so.  To many races left this season.

Do they race sand drags? I've seen a rig that sounds like the one you described at the Ionia Sand Drag track. I may be able to find a picture.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 05:10:19 PM »
Do they race sand drags? I've seen a rig that sounds like the one you described at the Ionia Sand Drag track. I may be able to find a picture.

Yes they do.  Rod and Dee both have sling shot dragsters.  Both are pulling down into the hi two's.

odypilots

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 05:46:17 PM »
I'll bet it's them, but I couldn't find the picture. :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal