Author Topic: Re: WOODGAS vs Water  (Read 5864 times)

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Re: WOODGAS vs Water
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 10:09:03 PM »
lol You of all people need proof that not biug but HUGE MEGA TRILLION companies would not pay to shut people up who could make their oil worth about $2.50 a barrel when it was just used for lubrication VS being burned?

What do you think if all the people KNEW  they were killing off those who figured it out?

You think the Manx buggy guy (with the water powered buggy who planned to share his methoed with us) who died recently due to poisoning was due to poorly washed dishes?
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

artie on edge

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 05:42:13 AM »
poorly washed dishes cant be fun Nutz..... mate people dont kill people.... do they? :o

artie on edge

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 05:45:26 AM »
Actually I kinda doubt the billionare part.

Heres why.

Anyone who has supposedly ever figured out the power from water bit has always dissappeared.

Weather they are in a hole or swamp decomposing or took some by off money to "forget" what they knew and live on a beach in HawaiiQueensland its the same. Some people do not want thier ideals of energy (oil) toyed with and will do a lot to keep it that way. 

You can be payed a little to be quiet or they can pay someone a little to shut you up.

Either way the ONLY way I see this ever coming out is for a person who figures it out to say NOTHING. Then on a given day has airplanes flying over cities dropping the directions in the form of leaflets while others spam the interent with it.

Make it so widespread that there would be not way anybody and his brother did not have a copy.

But as long as a person tries to make money off it in a public way. They gonna be given the "hush option". One way or the other.

You had it almost right mate... fixed it for ya... 8)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Re: WOODGAS vs Water
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 06:01:30 AM »
lol You of all people need proof that not biug but HUGE MEGA TRILLION companies would not pay to shut people up who could make their oil worth about $2.50 a barrel when it was just used for lubrication VS being burned?

What do you think if all the people KNEW  they were killing off those who figured it out?

You think the Manx buggy guy (with the water powered buggy who planned to share his methoed with us) who died recently due to poisoning was due to poorly washed dishes?
I think you are wrong about how easy it is to strip hydrogen ,in needed quantities, nearly instantly,for an automotive IC engine to operate on from water molecules. 
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

artie on edge

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 06:02:40 AM »
Im going with the conspiracy theory....sounds more interesting....

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 06:05:13 AM »
Most fantasy is.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2009, 06:08:13 AM »
Ive always had a fascination with alternative fuels...but the hydrogen seperation has always escaped me...But then again I have never had hundreds of thousands of dollars to play with it either...

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 07:18:50 AM »
1/2 amp at 20,0000 htz freq is what he said.  And he was get 300%+ return on energy.  Conspiracy on his death, maybe, but how much would it be worth.  Not just to Arabs, ALL contries have their foundations built by oil.  Your talking millions of people that would be impacted by a discovery like this.   
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

sgtsnake

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 09:17:20 AM »
     Not hard at all to seperate the hydrogen,  go buy yourself one of those model car kits off of ebay.   Little bitty solar panel does the job well. 

Granted on a larger scale might be tough, compressing and storing the gas would be a challenge too.

The reason for meltdowns in regular engines is due to corrosion.   can you say stainless steel blocks and heads???

Offline T8erhead

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 09:48:21 AM »
Your talking millions?? of people that would be impacted by a discovery like this.  

Nope.  BILLIONS. 

Offline T8erhead

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 10:03:44 AM »
     Not hard at all to seperate the hydrogen,  go buy yourself one of those model car kits off of ebay.   Little bitty solar panel does the job well. 

Granted on a larger scale might be tough, compressing and storing the gas would be a challenge too.

The reason for meltdowns in regular engines is due to corrosion.   can you $ay $tainle$$ $teel block$ and head$???

The alledged beauty of the Stanley Meyers concept was creating the H from H2O on demand.  No storage of compressed gas needed. 

Think about it though, about 1 kg of H has the energy equivalency of 1 gallon of gas.  You get 1kg of H from 9kg of water.  1 gallon of gas weighs about 6 lbs.  You have to carry 9kg(28 lbs.) of water to get the same energy from H.  Granted there may be a way to condense some of the vapor back into liquid and do it again, but carrying 4.5x the weight in fuel can't be good for mileage.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 10:05:49 AM by T8erhead »

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 11:13:02 AM »
Ahhh, common sense is beginning to show in this thread after all. BTW where is all of this freshwater going to come from? We already have water shortages in many parts of the world and you guys suggest we creat a much larger demand?
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 11:39:13 AM »
Airplanes will NEVER fly. Thats what they told the Wright brothers.

Good thing they listened.  ;D

Look up Denny Kleins water powered car. 

http://thefutureofthings.com/news/1011/water-powered-car-demonstrated.html

Its not easy nor perfect. But they are doing it and on thier way. It will fly one day.

Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

chrishallett83

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 11:59:10 AM »
Look at this shi#, my first thread on DTS, and I didn't mean to do it!

Ahhh, common sense is beginning to show in this thread after all. BTW where is all of this freshwater going to come from? We already have water shortages in many parts of the world and you guys suggest we creat a much larger demand?

As I have said before, it was a long time ago, and my memory of the program isn't exactly photographic, but I think he said something like "It'll run on most any liquid that contains water, you could pee in the tank if need be."

And Spec, sorry about messing up your fascinating woodgas thread... :-[ :-[

LiveWire

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 12:06:31 PM »
People always seem to forget conservation of energy. You cannot get 300% the energy from burning the hydrogen as the energy used to separate it from the water. Saying something is impossible because no one has figured out how to address various issues is far different than violating laws of physics. Birds fly so heavier than air flight was always theoretically possible. There is nothing natural on earth, the sun or anywhere else that suggests conservation of energy is not true. The sun produces energy by the conversion of matter, fusion (E=MC^2). Fusion would produce massive amounts of energy which is why cold fusion so so hyped up a few years ago. Controlled fusion is theoretically possible if they could address the issue that it would melt any material known to man used to contain it. I have read of theories (may have already been experimented with) where they would fuse two molecules held centered in a massive chamber by a magnetic field. So the heat would be spread over a large enough volume to get the temps to manageable levels. That is all theoretically possible. It may or may not be practical. Producing energy from water is not even theoretically possible. I violates the basic laws of physics.

If there are any foul play involved in the the death of people who were investigating water powered vehicles, I would be more inclined to believe they committed suicide and made it look like they were murdered. The person would be so convinced it was possible, but since not able to actually do it (since impossible) they make their suicide look like murder so as to try and screw their nemesis, the oil companies.

Rather than trying to magically produce more energy than what is consumed, it is possible to make things more efficient using water. If I recall correctly, a gas car is roughly 30% efficient at converting the chemical energy in gasoline to forward motion (mechanical energy). The rest is converted primarily to heat and some to sound energy. The bulk of the heat energy is freely let go out the radiator. BMW made a prototype car that used otherwise wasted heat energy to make steam from water which in turn spun the turbine side of a turbo. The compressor side fed the engine as it normally would. The engine makes extra power without the increase in exhaust pressure. There is no violation of conservation of energy, just making the system more efficient.

eeStor is the only questionable technology that I am not convinced won't pan out and change the world. Maybe that is just because I don't understand the issues the critics have with it as clearly as I understand conservation of energy. But the critics are using conventional knowledge of an efficiency issue. So I remain cautiously optimistic that eeStor really has solved a manufacturing issue with capacitors that will allow them to replace batteries in electric cars as well as many other devices. If the CEO of eeStor ends up dead, I'll have to rethink my stance on the conspiracy theories.

I saw solar cells mentioned. I read some calculations done somewhere that If the entire top surface of a typical car was covered in solar cells which were exposed to perfect solar conditions, enough energy would be produced to power a 2HP electric motor. That is based on current 50% efficient solar cells. If they come up with 100% efficient ones someday, you can get a whopping 4hp, at least until a cloud goes over. If eeStor pans out with highly efficient storage of the energy, solar cells on a sunny day should be able to charge your car while it sits in your work parking lot enough for a 30 minute commute home where you can charge it for the drive in the next day.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal