Author Topic: here ya go carl  (Read 1919 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
here ya go carl
« on: September 20, 2020, 10:59:24 AM »
so this is the rear bed with door i was telling you about. overnighter 12-14.6 which stands for 12' camper with 14'6" deck length including the dove tail.

here is a video link to the rk or rear kitchen model.

the rb w/door is not listed on there site and i was told it's special order. i would've bought that one had i known it existed  and still added the xtend outdoors add a room.

they custom make them to your measurements. these would be great for the ramp gate of a trailer if one bought the mounts and cables to make it a patio.

ramp gate patio

Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: here ya go carl
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 11:09:33 AM »
just for anyone interested now or in the future.

https://www.trekwood.com/products/576570/Garage-Cable-Attachment-Bracket-Ramp-Door-2-75-x-1-233-x-1-25-x-1-25-Black-Powder-Coat

https://www.trekwood.com/products/381944/Garage-Ramp-Door-Patio-Railing-Kit-Alum-For-87-x-87-1-4-Door-w-Access-Step-No-Brackets

btw the extend outdoor annex's are rated for like 65 mph winds, 3 in 1 tents/sun room/ screem room and are water tight. $1820 shipped and $500 of that price is air freight as the ports are closed right now due to chinese flu.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 05:17:24 PM by dsrace »

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 05:13:24 PM »
I don’t need to corral little one on my rear gate. And if I do I’ll borrow yours    :nw LMAO

Now I do want to put an awning up!  The add a room will be sweet addition to rear deck. And place for ya to stay if ya eat too many beans 🤣🤣
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 05:19:52 PM »
I don’t need to corral little one on my rear gate. And if I do I’ll borrow yours    :nw LMAO

Now I do want to put an awning up!  The add a room will be sweet addition to rear deck. And place for ya to stay if ya eat too many beans 🤣🤣

my grandson does enjoy running around on that deck, i have put him up there while i was working on something  ;D if the beans are mine and the bed is mine then the air is mine to pollute  LMAO besides we have two power roof vents  ;) as far as an awning goes, thats the easy part.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 01:52:18 PM »
grand design decided to make there version of the overnighter this year. the cargo capacity is waaaaaay to light and deck length is 3' short. hell camper is 1' taller but it is 8'6" wide and has a slide out.  i think if they put the bathroom on the nose, deleted the bunk beds so you could move all forward 3 foot then they may have a layout worth looking at.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 02:10:39 PM »
here are a few that genesis supreme copied the idea from with a few tweaks lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal