Author Topic: trailer conversion  (Read 5305 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: trailer conversion
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 02:19:04 PM »
well I have 4 little pieces to install and it's done. It's tight but my 13.5' rail and 2 quads fit in it. If I ever get my v-6 rail sold I will be building possibly 2 bike powered but even for now I need a bigger trailer so I put this one on e-bay and racingjunk.com.

I got this pm on racingjunk and yes it is legit so what do you guys think?

Would you be interested in a trade for this?I have a 92 Freightliner cabover with a double bunk sleeper you can stand up in it, along with a 45 foot trailer converted to a car hauler. the first 25 foot is Living quarters with a full size shower.It has everything but a stove.A/C,Toilet, bath sink,kitchen sink,cabinets,hardwood floors,couch that folds out to a bed ,observation deck etc....No CDL required registered as a totor home.

" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 02:32:11 PM »
Even trade, huh?? 

Where's the Ali tread plate/
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 07:30:15 PM »
ya even and I'm keeping that for my next trailer!   I was going to ask if that guy had about 30 more sheets so I could line my garage!   rofl rofl     ask dune I would do it if I had it and I would only need 1 double 8' light!     rofl rofl
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 06:33:41 AM »
Be like a tanning bed.  Let me know if you want some more, it PM you the guys ###. 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal