Author Topic: crazy trailer question  (Read 23039 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: crazy trailer question
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2009, 10:19:20 PM »
 I SWEAR this ozzie accent/slang crap is going into the censor!   hehehehehehehheheeeeeeeeee
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2009, 10:28:51 PM »
I SWEAR this ozzie accent/slang crap is going into the censor!   hehehehehehehheheeeeeeeeee

second....
This post has been edited due to content.

Offline Yoshi

« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2009, 10:30:48 PM »
DAMMIT!!!! SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D
are we in England?

artie on edge

« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2009, 11:17:26 PM »
are we in England?

smartest this ive heard said since ive been on this site.

Both our countries are a product of 'ole blighty' (england), yet we are so damned different. The way we speak, spell, attitudes, penis size (poor septics, thats why you build such large cars..compensating)...

IMO the difference is the stock that it al began with, we were sent here as convicts, you guys went as free settlers.... we were therefore controlled by the British establishment for a long time (until 1901 in fact), doing things their way. Lucky we were so far away from them....

You (arrogant bastxrds) kicked the poms (british person) out pretty much straight away..... well done.. no offense Maloo...

::) :P

artie on edge

« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2009, 11:20:23 PM »
and one more thing.... during the second war Britain was prepared to let the japs have Australia, the yanks helped us stop that happening.

I think the ties between our countries stems from a/ our origins (as discussed prev post) and b/ your assistance in stopping our country being over run.

As Aussies, we dont forget our mates, ever.

Ozpilot

« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2009, 05:06:12 AM »
... we were therefore controlled by the British establishment for a long time (until 1901 in fact), ...
 ::) :P

until 1986 in fact

trojan

« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2009, 01:47:49 AM »
and one more thing.... during the second war Britain was prepared to let the japs have Australia, the yanks helped us stop that happening.

I think the ties between our countries stems from a/ our origins (as discussed prev post) and b/ your assistance in stopping our country being over run.

As Aussies, we dont forget our mates, ever.

I've got nothing to add, just concurring and re-emphasising that which speaks to the heart of the matter....

trojan

« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2009, 01:49:50 AM »
is it just me, or does anybody else read all of Artie's replies as an Australian accent?  I mean,  I  actually can't read anything he says without hearing the damn accent to go with it, it's the weirdest effin thing......

10/10
:m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal