Author Topic: Hahn Port Fueler for Enemys new hotness!  (Read 26932 times)

plkracer

Re: Hahn Port Fueler for Enemys new hotness!
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2009, 10:24:53 PM »
Woke up to close to an inch in seattle. Luckily it all melted before noon.

SPEC

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2009, 05:16:48 AM »
I'll trade ya, We got 8'' of snow yesterday and its fooken 9 below zero now :(

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2009, 10:15:20 AM »
Ya gotta love the Nebraska weather. Tues thru Thurs was 50 and 60's. Friday I wake up to 7...7!!!!!! Talk about a system shock! That mother nature bitch is a serious friggin' TEASE!  :D
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2009, 10:45:35 AM »
Well it was 80 here yesterday and 22 this morning.THe BITCH!LOL!!!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2009, 01:46:10 PM »
Talk about a bracket MIND-FU*K!!  :P
*sigh*
Intercooler is mounted. Vibration mounted. My head hurts. Critique away please This is all my brain could come up with.
Need to get two more tube brackets for the bottom mounts and get some plumbing done bla bla bla THEN I'M GUNNA DRIVE THE DAMN THING. *#$#(*##  ##  (*^&%

budweiser is calling today!

"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2009, 01:54:14 PM »
Couple close-ups

artie on edge

« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2009, 05:11:28 PM »
Hiya enemy, mate the only thing I can see is I would prefer to see a solid or billet aluminium block around the tubing of the frame to mount the unit rather than the flat strap. Something like Rick has for sale for rad mounts.

Otherwise, sweet!

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2009, 05:27:34 PM »
Hiya enemy, mate the only thing I can see is I would prefer to see a solid or billet aluminium block around the tubing of the frame to mount the unit rather than the flat strap. Something like Rick has for sale for rad mounts.

Otherwise, sweet!
THANK YOU for the input..Those bottom mount are the ones I question

artie on edge

« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2009, 05:44:28 PM »
Ok just had another look at that. Its hard to tell from pics but can you run the tab on the bottom mount from the i/cooler straight rather than the big dog leg to get to the top of the tubing? Attach it to the bracket on the other side of the tubing. As I said before some blocks made to clamp to the tubing and a way of attaching the mounting plates to the blocks.

Bling AND functionality (rare mix!)

artie on edge

« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2009, 05:46:39 PM »
and one more thing. I went rtight through the pics you posted and couldnt find this essential piece of equipment anywhere in sight.

Mate! Where is the beer fridge?????

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2009, 06:54:23 PM »
I would suggest connecting the two supports together - like the top set - would seem that doing so might save the rad from flex on the supports?  Like arties ieda of flipping the billiet and removing the dog leg.
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2009, 07:13:40 PM »
Billet tube clamp with a heim to allow bolt to line up.The tube and IC are in different planes.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2009, 11:13:39 PM »
The main thing I like in the design is the removability. I think ypu guys have it already improved to make it hold up and keep the removability/upgradability (yea I know. I cant spell and I make up words sometimes)

Ok, Im gunna go off the ideas posted so far and interpret em' with my brain! LOL
Ok just had another look at that. Its hard to tell from pics but can you run the tab on the bottom mount from the i/cooler straight rather than the big dog leg to get to the top of the tubing? Attach it to the bracket on the other side of the tubing. As I said before some blocks made to clamp to the tubing and a way of attaching the mounting plates to the blocks.

Bling AND functionality (rare mix!)
I love bling!  And Yummi 's got it as well I think, Tie the bottom mounts together like you say. I didn't picture that at first cause I wanted to place the cooler in a position that grabbed more air v.s. flowed with the shock tubes. I couldn't picture that lower mount! I think I could lower the tube mounting position and make that work. The tab would have to bend a 45 or so somewhere in the mix to keep the cooler angle I'm guessing.

Billet tube clamp with a heim to allow bolt to line up.The tube and IC are in different planes.
I like this idea but will this keep vibration in check? Talk about bling.....that would match the plenum......................... That would be bitchin'!! ;D

and one more thing. I went rtight through the pics you posted and couldnt find this essential piece of equipment anywhere in sight.

Mate! Where is the beer fridge?????

I'll tell ya.... When I purchased this "Garage", it just so happened to come with an attached "House".  I keep my Rum and Budweiser in a very special location about 15 paces in slippers to the garage kitchen's beer fridge... Slippers are mandatory. It's kinda cold in that house!!
 ;D ;D

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2009, 11:17:41 PM »
Guys, can you give me a link so I can visualize this billet tube clamp? I need a better understanding of what you mean. :-\

artie on edge

« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2009, 12:49:35 AM »
Guys, can you give me a link so I can visualize this billet tube clamp? I need a better understanding of what you mean. :-\

This style of thing but split so it can clamp around the tubing. This is Ricks radiator mount but its sort of what comes to my mind when I think removable bracket or adding to already finished frames (ideally you would weld a tab off the frame).

http://dtsfab.com/index/index.php?topic=1132.0 Im talking about the ali biut here not the steel brackets... Or talk to Rick.... he does som enice stuff.... ;D
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 12:51:27 AM by Artie on edge »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal