Author Topic: I want it i need it.....its time  (Read 24779 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
I want it i need it.....its time
« on: May 06, 2023, 08:33:15 PM »
Got the new tank in scotts rail, fired it and drove it. Was going to install eps and re valve rear shocks but......... decided thats for chris to tackle on his next visit. Its time to come out of the trailer for revival.........before you say it mitch, not out of the closet , I don't drink budlight  LMAO  LMAO rofl

Enemy you can stop looking..... I found my other 18" limit strap  rofl

" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Online fabr

• Administrator
Re: I want it i need it.....its time
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 12:27:34 AM »
 8) 8) 8) 8)
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Online DeepBusch69

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 09:25:11 AM »
Hey, enough of the queer budlight jokes, I don't know that guy  LMAO   5:   :m 

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 09:30:38 AM »
budlight69 has gone to the closet and re-emerged as DeepBusch69?    :m ;D ;D   SorryMitch,I couldn't help myself.   rofl rofl
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2023, 11:13:23 AM »
Hey, enough of the queer budlight jokes, I don't know that guy  LMAO   5:   :m

Soooooo new username and I like where your mind was at when you came up with it . The exact opposite of the all new budlight business model  :m
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2023, 11:32:04 AM »
Thoughts on a ss fuel tank with no liner or I would have to send off for lining. This one might fit behind my seats , sitting on the floor. I have a full aluminum floor. Would get the weight lower in frame and allow me to merge my inner cooler and radiator and relocate my ump air filter.

https://www.tanksinc.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=82/category_id=133/mode=prod/prd82.htm

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2023, 12:38:55 PM »

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2023, 12:41:21 PM »
Two shift shafts

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2023, 12:45:22 PM »
Mounting points

Cv flange width is 9 1/8" wide on the hv24

Over all length is 30"

Megasand trans is 22.5" over all length (oal)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 12:54:46 PM by dsrace »

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2023, 04:59:55 PM »
 Fabr, i Understand why you don't like bottom feed fuel tanks.

I won't know until I stretch the rear cradle for the additional 8" of transaxle length but this one might be doable but only over the trans.

https://rcionline.myshopify.com/products/15-gallon-rci-rock-crawler-fuel-cell-red-30x10x14-5-2161j
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 05:12:16 PM by dsrace »

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2023, 06:59:56 PM »
Those are poison pellets from tractor supply company. Wont buy any more for sure. The mice are not only immune out here but there taunting me buy transporting them and using them in there nests! They carried them up my tail pipe and hung out in my turbo!

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2023, 07:11:29 PM »
Fabr, i Understand why you don't like bottom feed fuel tanks.

I won't know until I stretch the rear cradle for the additional 8" of transaxle length but this one might be doable but only over the trans.

https://rcionline.myshopify.com/products/15-gallon-rci-rock-crawler-fuel-cell-red-30x10x14-5-2161j
There's more than that why I will not use a bottom outlet tank. What range/run time would you expect from a 15 gallon tank?
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2023, 07:21:45 PM »
Those are poison pellets from tractor supply company. Wont buy any more for sure. The mice are not only immune out here but there taunting me buy transporting them and using them in there nests! They carried them up my tail pipe and hung out in my turbo!

I sell this stuff. I use it myself. I have had no mice for many years. I guarantee you this stuff works.   https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=ee2ab972-97ad-4344-87b3-139363a41e3e&itemguid=043d1156-c1f6-4972-995f-d5c99193475f&sfb=1&grp=6000&grpc=6100&grpsc=6110&sp=f&utm_content=20878&ccd=IFF003&gad=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItJPmocXk_gIVIP_jBx0NXwf9EAQYASABEgLJRvD_BwE   

I was using those pellets for a few years and never had any luck with it. I added on to the shop and had to remove the steel siding. What do you think I found? The damn mice had been carrying those pellets back to their nests they had burrowed into the fiberglass insulation. I removed almost a 5 gallon bucket of those worthless pellets and began mice control with the Just One Bite bars, NO mice since. Probably 25 years now.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal