Author Topic: Mike's 2 seat conversion  (Read 989 times)

Offline BrianN

Mike's 2 seat conversion
« on: June 06, 2021, 01:15:25 PM »
Anybody heard how Mike's 4 seat to 2 seat conversion is coming along?

Online DeepBusch69

Re: Mike's 2 seat conversion
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 05:12:05 PM »
I think it got side tracked with a truck project, last I heard.  Maybe a winter project

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 06:05:21 PM »
Damn,I was looking forward to seeing it this fall.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 08:20:47 PM »
i wondered if the truck project would take the lead. he spoke of it a few times. it might make a better winter project. brianN...... hows the motor swap coming along? budlight.....trans update?  douggy sold his rv, have you put yours up for sale? i know how much you want a prevost  :D

i have been ill the last 1.5 weeks. worst of it was 72 hrs and its going around up here like wild fire! lingering heafty cold symptoms afterwords and fatigue, pretty bad fatigue. the 2nd day of it i felt like i weighed 400 lbs i was so weak. hope none of you guys get it! no its not covid, cause the test said so   :m
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 08:24:35 PM by dsrace »
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline BrianN

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 09:07:55 PM »
My car is together and running. New paddle tires. New seats being built. Wastegate spring set at 13 psi, and waiting for my turn on Chris's dyno.  It will be in July sometime. He is extremely busy. I have ran the motor and changed oil once already.  DS, I bought the Lucas oil additive for engine break in on the dyno. I installed 2 new cv's and boots. Cleaned, inspected, and regreased others. They all appeared just fine, even after all the use. My new air filter system is almost done. At this rate, my buggy is going to weigh as much as a frickin SxS! Do you have your head and manifold off for repairs? I hope you kicked that illness completely by now.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 02:13:48 PM »
My car is together and running. New paddle tires. New seats being built. Wastegate spring set at 13 psi, and waiting for my turn on Chris's dyno.  It will be in July sometime. He is extremely busy. I have ran the motor and changed oil once already.  DS, I bought the Lucas oil additive for engine break in on the dyno. I installed 2 new cv's and boots. Cleaned, inspected, and regreased others. They all appeared just fine, even after all the use. My new air filter system is almost done. At this rate, my buggy is going to weigh as much as a frickin SxS! Do you have your head and manifold off for repairs? I hope you kicked that illness completely by now.

you went way beyond a fresh motor  :m  so from 6 psi to 13 psi huh.....on the road to mendi-ville??  ;D     or 3rd gear wheelies??  ;D
 do not have my engine pulled yet. soo enough though and my garage has ac so all good in the dead of summer lol   even new seats!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 02:15:40 PM by dsrace »
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal