Author Topic: Newb  (Read 2704 times)

TIME-RIDER

Newb
« on: December 08, 2008, 06:19:30 PM »
Hello every one just droped in.I am the greenest greenhorn on mini buggys
but you got to start some where. I got a g-max frame one seater back in may and been working on it a little.not a lot of time in the summer,heavy equp.operator.i am trying to keep it about the withed of a rino,no dunes here just mtn trails in nc. got a GSXR-600 to go on it.
THANKS.

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
Re: Newb
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 06:36:07 PM »
WELCOME!!!
Sound like you're going to have a nice ride for some tight mountain trails. That gixer 600 ought to be a potent combo for ya. Great motor for what you have in mind! Are you planning going with a straight sprocket drive or FNR box? Load us up some pics as it progresses bud!
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

TIME-RIDER

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 07:00:57 PM »
THANKS enemy. not sure which way to go,i started at the front and i am working my way back.

Admin

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 07:15:44 PM »
Welcome glad you made it, What type of equipment you run?

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 06:35:12 AM »
THANKS enemy. not sure which way to go,i started at the front and i am working my way back.
Nothing wrong with that.I think a lot of us do that also! WELCOME to the site. Ask ALL the questions you wish. Post all the pics you wish also.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 06:38:18 AM »
Welcome!
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

TIME-RIDER

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 05:45:32 PM »

Admin

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 05:51:55 PM »
Hey bugpac.i run pretty much every thing in the grading bis.most of the time it is a excavator.i will try to get some pic up if i can figer out this comp.

Is business slow down there, Thats my cup of tea, BTW ill be down there the 26th thru the 30th... ;D Im browsing the area before I commit...

TIME-RIDER

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 06:05:57 PM »

SPEC

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 05:52:35 AM »
Welcome Time rider,
Seems like things are touph all over these days...3M just dumped 60 more engineers and production people here in MN

TIME-RIDER

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 04:21:34 PM »
Hey ;i was thinking of skinning the bottom of my frame with sheet metal,what gauge would be the best /mtn trails.can i make my own body panels out of fiberglass/what to use.i'll try to start a log with pic if i can figgerout how to post them.thanks.this computer to me is like runing with your lights off in sixth gear."just waiting to hit somthing".

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal