Author Topic: hi guys  (Read 8262 times)

SPEC

Re: hi guys
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 04:11:37 PM »
Blokhead,
I'm sorry you got fuucked, I wanted to warn people and I tried on that other site and was pretty much told if you want to be a member here keep your big mouth shut...Had I known you were going to buy one before the fact I would have PM'ed you and told you what I thought of them....JUNK ....JUNK....JUNK....
It's sad to see a site...with good credentials....FUK...AND MEAN FUK it's members over so a cousin, or nephew can make a few bucks....
I CAN SPEAK FOR ALL OF THE STAFF HERE......WE WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN HERE......
NOT EVER

Admin

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »
It does suck, but the problem with someone like us telling someone else it is junk, is that we ourselves never seen it, Just speculated on it...Post up some pictures for sure...

SPEC

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 04:22:00 PM »
I sent you the pix of what was junk on it Bug

Admin

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 04:31:16 PM »
I sent you the pix of what was junk on it Bug

where, i didnt get them..

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »
Junk or jewel is in the eye of the beholder.He wasn't happy with it.Let's let him tell us what he thought of it.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2008, 06:46:39 PM »
If he wishes that is.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Admin

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2008, 07:03:26 PM »
Junk or jewel is in the eye of the beholder.He wasn't happy with it.Let's let him tell us what he thought of it.

I couldn't agree more, one guys trash is another guys treasure...

SPEC

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2008, 03:13:53 AM »

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2008, 08:47:28 AM »
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

VLADD

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2008, 10:21:15 AM »
Let's just say it's up to blokhead to post it.
Bugs got a point, we only SPECulated, And Blokhead got stuck with it

blokhead

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2008, 02:11:57 PM »
i will explain more as soon as i get the pics and have more time guys. :)

Admin

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2008, 02:12:57 PM »
About 9 months ago on chat

Ah, i don't remember..

blokhead

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2008, 06:30:09 PM »
 :)ok i dont have the pics yet but i will tell you guys a few reasons i was not happy with it. the welds r bad and i figured they would not be that great but some of it was only heavy tack welds and after it sat around for a while. the welded areas started crackin and i got to lookin and it had bondo smoothed around to cover the welds. the welds on this buggy with any engine in it is dangerous to say the least. the boss for the hiems on the rear was stipped out and when u loosen the jam nut on the hiems the hiems are very loose like the boss and the hiem r two diffrent sizes. it just wasnt a a decent car at all . the fact is i looked at all the pics and talk to him and some of it i knew before i bought it. but he assembled the car and i know he had to think this dont fit rite or that dont look rite. im not gona put all the blame on him but i told him what motor was goin on it and so on.  in my mind if he knows anything at all about horsepower and the speeds we can get up to in these things then he sells a product that could get somebody killed . when i post the pics this weekend u will see what i mean and decide for yourselfs. im sure u guys will be on my side though rite ! lol talk to everyone soon

Admin

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2008, 06:36:37 PM »
sad to hear that, as i assume you dropped 4500 or close to on it... Is anything salvageable? Is it a possibility to blast it and re weld it?

blokhead

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2008, 06:51:11 PM »
bug i know u r chompin at the bit and spec thanks for not letting me get screwed in the future. fabr i hope that motor is in the buggy and not the corner of the shop. i think i have posted more here than i ever did on the other site lol. i will take straight up talk any day so if u guys think u need to say something to me say it cuz i dont know shit compared to some of you and im not afraid to learn. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal