Author Topic: guess it's a good thing they are mass produced and anyone can sign for one!! lol  (Read 3277 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 09:52:37 AM by Dsrace »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
 LMAO BTDT!!!!!!!!!!!  rofl  If you can drive it on the trailer it was a good day. USUALLY!  rofl rofl
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness

where this is a nice video of a build up of a rzr and a pricy one at that i do disagree with several statements most of which are there bracing connects the upper and lower arms together and the ultimate ground up build  rofl rofl rofl rofl the little bit of extra hp they gained was more than eaten up in added weight but for soooo many that don't know better i know this a very cool build/dream machine for them. still an interesting video to watch imo
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
fabbr
If you can drive it on the trailer it was a good day. USUALLY!

and there's the silver lining  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Wife kinda liked them yest at Polaris dealership!  Notice the front wheels on takeoff. Stopped.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
i did notice that.   they do look like fun as well. just not something i would go that crazy with lol

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Actually if you watch the slow mo at 28 seconds his front tires are spinning on launch.

He just freaks out at the peak of airtime and hammers the brakes as you can see them locked up as he noses in.

Had he stayed in the gas the front may not have dropped so bad.
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Actually if you watch the slow mo at 28 seconds his front tires are spinning on launch.

He just freaks out at the peak of airtime and hammers the brakes as you can see them locked up as he noses in.

Had he stayed in the gas the front may not have dropped so bad.
Ditto.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
The "ultimate adventure machine" has to be over 40k.  "All the utility of a Jeep"  Ehhhh...  Buy a jeep. 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
The "ultimate adventure machine" has to be over 40k.  "All the utility of a Jeep"  Ehhhh...  Buy a jeep.

lol They roll just like jeeps do thats for sure!
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline BDKW1

lol They roll just like jeeps do thats for sure!

It's a Jeep thing LOL..........

Offline fabr

• Administrator
haha heehee
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline komelika

• Never stop learning!
I have a friend who is on his 3rd Artic Cat Wilcat. He has the 2014 X now, but he has had a ton of engine and clutch problems with the previous 2 models, but his chassis and suspension have held up. Granted, he beats on them and being single with no kids he puts more (hard) miles on them in a year than most do in three or four years. I went for a ride in his last cat and it was extremely capable. They make my wallet burrow into my butt a little, but I can see why people like them, especially if they don't have the time, skills, or patience to build something themselves. Personally, I can see spending the money I just can't justify it right now. Maybe when my house is payed off.
If you remain calm while everything around you is complete chaos... then you probably haven't fully understood the situation!

http://sandjunky710.blogspot.com/

Offline Wyattboche

I have one. I have no intentions of using it for sand. It's my trail machine. Some days I wished I had my old atv.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal