Author Topic: Misc Polaris quad parts for sale in Michigan  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Misc Polaris quad parts for sale in Michigan
« on: May 22, 2010, 10:57:56 AM »
I really do not want to sell these and have to ship them so IF a person was in Michigan and wanted to pick them up I would likely make a much better deal. ESPECIALLY if they took it all!

If I sell the parts separately I will want a fair bit more if I have to box them up and run them to the post office to ship

I hate Ebay myself anymore but if no real offers I will simply sell this stuff there and I know what it will fetch there pretty good. I could use that kind of money but I do not have the time for that unless I have to.   

These items mostly came off of 400cc two stroke machines. The front suspension arms/spindles/hubs may be interchangeable but other than that most of the other stuff will likely only work with other 400cc two stroke machines.

Complete Air cleaner setup.
3 rubber intake manfolds.
One front only brake system (Polaris USED to have this a long time ago)
Dash with lights
Misc motor mounts.
2 after market pipes. Ones Fmf. Not sure of the other
Two exhaust manifolds (from off the cyclinder)
One headpipe (from the manifold to the stock main pipe)
One right side engine aluminum magneto case.
2 heads one good the other may be saveable.
1 drive clutch  (will NOT be sold till all the trannies and drivens are GONE!)
4 driven clutches

3 Hi-lo-N-Reverse trannies. One was a four by four unit with the chain drive to the front)

2 sets of lower front suspension arms. One set has aluminum rock guards (not beat up either)

1 set of 2wd front spindles WITH struts (have the front hubs as well)
2 sets 2wd front spindles WITHOUT struts (Have the front hubs for these too)

1 set of older front 4wd front spindles. (Was gonna use them in a 2wd setup. They spin true BUT the inner cv part of one is surface rusted.) The clutchs work great.

One good 400cc two stroke crank

oil injection pump

one counter balancer setup

water pump

A COMPLETE 94-95 Sportsman 400cc two stroke Flywheel and magneto system.

Other misc parts.

If a person come and picks it up I would take $300 for ALL the items above. Bought (or sold) separately they will make (or cost) far far more!

For another $200 (pickup price. More to ship!)  I also have a COMPLETE bottom end to a 1994 Polaris 400cc two stroke.   

Some of these parts (motor stuff) I got while repairing the quads I used to own.

Other parts like the front spindles and suspension arms I got to build mini buggies with. Polaris uses a strut which loads the top of the units and I was looking at a cantilever setup to mimic the loads. But I am now going more with VW stuff. 

The chassis in the pic HAS BEEN SOLD since before I posted this.

If no takers on it all and close (That I do not have to ship) I will consider selling individual items. But I plan to give a it a week or so. The right opportunist could buy this and sell it all and make a good bit of money.

If no offers I will do it myself but do not have the time for now and need to clear out all I can as I am packing to move and the less I have to take the better!

I also have for a 1994 Mach Z a COMPLETE dash in great shap. A spare Tachometer for that same machine and a complete set of carbs for (780cc MachZ) and a wiring harness and a set of stock reeds. I will sell that whole package for $100.00   

I can do individual pics upon request! Thanx Bill

Might consider partial trade for a nice car windshield GPS or two. I know what new ones cost and if one I am looking at is due for a remap please figure that into the cost as I will have too! Thanx Bill   

Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal