Author Topic: My new toy  (Read 11611 times)

Stomper

Re: My new toy
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 10:13:23 AM »
You ARE talking about buggy stuff -----right?????? ;D

Yeh, buggy stuff too!!! ;) ;D

Stomper

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 10:17:30 AM »
Doug is an extremely talented machinist and fabricator. He seems to be willing to help people in any  way he can. I respect him for this. It is a rare trait. Tim

BTW I know what you mean he was very helpfull and willing to help when I orderd some stuff from him. It was a pleasure to deal with someone who cares about what he sell and who he sells to, instead of just selling stuff.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 11:02:42 AM »
That is too funny but to answer the question. Id say he is talking about the lathe  ;D
Ohhhhhh,well in that case.............................
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Stomper

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 11:25:50 AM »
By the way the lathe is a "force international" at least thats what the name on it says. The place it was bought is no longer in bussiness. the manual is missing and I can't find anything on the net about it. Do any of you know anything about it.
On the front it has a switch that has two positions. "cutting" which powers the lathe and the other"drilling/milling" which does'nt power anything at the moment and on the back it has a plug recepticle similar to a computer power plug. I asume that there is a milling attachment that can be added to it. Does this make sence and do they make attachments for such a thing.

Stomper

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2009, 11:27:36 AM »
how come every time I post, my screen goes blank. The post gets submitted but I have to log back in ??? just started happening

Offline Doug Heim

• Bad @$$ Buggy Builder & Parts Supplier
  • Forum Sponsor
    • Doug Heim's Photo Bucket
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 01:45:55 PM »
probably can be adapted into a 3in one machine. Pay no attention to it IMO. 3 in ones do have there place but I would recomend seperate spindles and machines myself

SPEC

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 07:02:45 AM »
 ;D
 ff:
 ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal