Author Topic: steering shaft idea??  (Read 7041 times)

artie on edge

Re: steering shaft idea??
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 03:10:43 PM »

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 04:54:29 PM »
I dont havta wear mine anymore......

I myself just took out a healthy life ins policy on myself, so the wife told me I didn't have to wear a helmet anymore! or safety restraints.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »
Insurance may not help out iffen you're in the buggy. Better read that policy closely. ;D ;D
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 09:39:57 PM »
Insurance may not help out iffen you're in the buggy. Better read that policy closely. ;D ;D

Better scrap the harness and rollbars then too.  You may crash in the buggy, but maybe then you'll die outside of it ???
This post has been edited due to content.

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
  • What goes around comes around!
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 06:04:30 AM »
I dont havta wear mine anymore......
Why has it healed up?
See Mum told ya if ya'd leave it alone it would go away!
VTR 1000 CUDA on the way.. What goes around comes around!!

SPEC

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 06:24:25 AM »
 ;D

artie on edge

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 05:19:01 PM »
Why has it healed up?
See Mum told ya if ya'd leave it alone it would go away!

Jaysus reidy... how many smite do you want??  ???

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 09:36:50 PM »
I actually saw this buggy down at syracuse memorial weekend! or it was a twin , hate to think there's a twin! wish I would've had the camera out but not a whole lot to take pics of.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 01:59:39 AM »
Jaysus reidy... how many smite do you want??  ???
Dunno how many ya reckon it's worth?? ;D ;D

SPEC

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 06:14:14 AM »
I actually saw this buggy down at syracuse memorial weekend! or it was a twin , hate to think there's a twin! wish I would've had the camera out but not a whole lot to take pics of.

All I saw there was old style Beam cars...EXCEPT DO-BOY WHO DROVE LIKE HE OWNED THE PLACE...SHITTIN CAPS LOCK :-\
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 03:14:24 AM by Spec »

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 06:32:25 AM »
Come on Spec get it together mate.... :P

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 06:36:19 AM »

See Dsrace you could have been at LS with me and had a ton of fun.  Only take's one time to Syracuse and then it's been there done that.  Have they fixed the dump station at the park so the poop don't have to run up hill to dump?

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 06:01:45 PM »
See Dsrace you could have been at LS with me and had a ton of fun.  Only take's one time to Syracuse and then it's been there done that.  Have they fixed the dump station at the park so the poop don't have to run up hill to dump?

ya I could've and would've had more fun at LS but not on memorial weekend! how busy was it down there anyway? how did you rail do for the trip? anymore problems with your wheels separating?

I don't know about the dump station I never used it. the bathrooms are a lot nicer than the state ones at LS but they are new.  no one plugged them up and continued to poop in them til the turds were 6" above the seat like I have seen at LS several times now!  I do have to say ( at syracuse ) they need to put those curved shower curtains in the showers so when someone opens the door the wind doesn't blow the curtain up against you! that is a sick feeling.  :o   

down at LS there are some real sick people out there that ruin it for the rest!!  I know they can't leave toilet plungers in the bathrooms  because those idots would steal them probably to have plunger fights!   ;D

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »
ya I could've and would've had more fun at LS but not on memorial weekend! how busy was it down there anyway? how did you rail do for the trip? anymore problems with your wheels separating?

I don't know about the dump station I never used it. the bathrooms are a lot nicer than the state ones at LS but they are new.  no one plugged them up and continued to poop in them til the turds were 6" above the seat like I have seen at LS several times now!  I do have to say ( at syracuse ) they need to put those curved shower curtains in the showers so when someone opens the door the wind doesn't blow the curtain up against you! that is a sick feeling.  :o   

down at LS there are some real sick people out there that ruin it for the rest!!  I know they can't leave toilet plungers in the bathrooms  because those idots would steal them probably to have plunger fights!   ;D

LS was really nice memorial day week end.  The park was not even close to being full.  Even had more porta pots put up.   Cops were watching everthing pretty close.  Car ran real fine.  Will need more power to keep up with my bud in his new subi car. :(  Wouldn't know where I can get a New Star V6 from a Cadalack would you. ;D  Maybe Engineer could slip over to the car lot and releave that nasty old cameo of that under powered V6 for me. ;D ;D  That would make it all better.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 08:48:58 PM »
        LS was really nice memorial day week end.  The park was not even close to being full.  Even had more porta pots put up.   Cops were watching everthing pretty close.  Car ran real fine.  Will need more power to keep up with my bud in his new subi car. :(  Wouldn't know where I can get a New Star V6 from a Cadalack would you. ;D  Maybe Engineer could slip over to the car lot and releave that nasty old cameo of that under powered V6 for me. ;D ;D  That would make it all better.

I told my wife I might buy it, pull the motor, and drop in a blown 540.  ;D  Then you could have the V-6.  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal