Author Topic: new camp ground  (Read 775 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: new camp ground
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2023, 06:34:39 PM »
so apparently their site doesn't work well with my cell. jumped on the pc and looks like full hook ups are now $45 per night at dueces. i also see that there is only 1 site left for the fall dates. now the week after they look to have almost all sites available. there must be a large event the week of the fall dates.

Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2023, 06:50:17 PM »
just looked at cowboy and they are $32 per night plus the online res fee. i think that bumps a 3 night stay to $35 per night. those fall dates are going to be tricky. looks like cowboy is still open if one leaves friday morning.  so basically it looks like sewer adds $10 to $14 per night at the other two places.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2023, 06:54:48 PM »
I just keep getting happier with having a place of my own. 1 trip lot rent @ $45a nite pays all the  taxes for the house/duplex/shop.  Second trip covers almost all the years utilities. Plus all the days in between our group runs and even with upkeep I break even with no worries where I'll be staying hassles or having to load/unload the toyhauler. If I was smart I'd rent out 1/2 of the duplex and have an excuse for going down even more. :m  I need to just retire,no real reason not to but I don't do anything and come and go as I please anyway.  :m  As Don Kennedy told me,"you always need a reason to get up in the morning".
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2023, 05:58:10 AM »
I can def see the value in a house down there. I would like to go more often and hope to do so moving forward.

As far as retirement...... your semi retired now lol thats a good place to be so you have something to get up and going for.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal