Author Topic: turbo hayabusa and drive for sale  (Read 1607 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
turbo hayabusa and drive for sale
« on: September 20, 2015, 01:04:02 PM »
I am re powering my sand rail. i am selling my turbo hayabusa engine (2005) with the rear drive intact in the rear cradle. i will cut the engine/suspension cradle right at the frame so it can be welded back into another frame then all you have to do is fab the front motor mounts. i have a pair of unwelded wheel bearing carriers that match the suspension tab mounts on the cradle.

2005 hayabusa engine turbo'd , heavier valve springs were added along with a valve job at the time to be safe for adding boost.
new timing chain and guides as well.
the clutch has had the back tq limiter replaced with a solid aluminum one, perfromance clutch with 60 lb springs.
clutch case saver also intstalled.
 the turbo is a mitsibishi stage II , waste gate set at 7 lbs boost. bov set at 8 lbs. 
comes with the rcc variable raising rate fuel pressure regulator.
modified stock busa fuel pump with fuel sender with an in tank, afe 320 lph fuel pump for the turbo system. 

comes with FULL bazzaz system ( FI controller with AUTO TUNER with bosch 5 wire O2 sensor), complete wire harness as used in my rail with factory key and cluster ( cluster is off an '01). the auto tuner is the easiest to use for the most basic of beginners! you can download the program off there site.
 full stainless exhaust and stainless manifold with solid 1 piece flange, they don't crack like the less expensive four piece do.
 all the oil lines have been wrapped with thermal shield to keep the heat off them.
you will need an aftermarket oil cooler as i am keeping this one.

the rear drive is one of yoshi's but modified to accept a larger stance and a 4 piston caliper. there is one season on the new 70 tooth sprocket from jersdunz ( member) that shows 0 signs of wear! ( best sprockets money can buy imo) 1 season on new front (14) and rear(70)sprocket and triple z ek chain. i have a spare set of bearings with race's and seals that go with it. set up for 930 cv's , cv's do not go with it. i currently run non plunge 930's with 1/16" axle plunge.

shifter and shift cable also go with it.

asking $7500 for all above obo
  motor is dirty in pics but just returned from a week trip at the dunes and it cleans up well.

$300 for radiator if interested. it's a 2 pass, designed and set up specifically for this busa engine. holds 210* on a 100* day so perfect sizing.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 05:08:50 PM by dsrace »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: turbo hayabusa and drive for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 01:04:47 PM »
pics

" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: turbo hayabusa and drive for sale
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 01:05:30 PM »
more pics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal