Author Topic: Just helping a fellow dunner in a bad situation  (Read 3821 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: Just helping a fellow dunner in a bad situation
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2015, 04:31:05 PM »
 rofl
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2015, 06:25:41 PM »
The bottom link says it comes with the trailer. If I could sell both of my Revolts tomorrow I would snag that car in a heartbeat. I have always loved the way Yoshi's cars look. They do look way better with the sheet metal work on the front. I do not like no reverse. I tend to have oh shit moments and i can't pick that one up and swing the nose where I want it to go. 16k is cheap for a Yoshi car in that condition.

2 Revolts for immediate sale. 1 turboed 1 stock. do not miss out.   rofl rofl rofl

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2015, 01:53:56 PM »
keep the revolts!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2015, 07:01:30 PM »
I plan on it DS. Should of used the  Sarcasm to be clear. His cars must be shit. Not many seem to keep them for very long or use them much if they keep them. I sure would like to drive one just to see how they are though.

Maybe now that yours is not going bah bah b b b bah b b b bah I should buy yours. LMAO LMAO LMAO. It might just scare the shit out of me now.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2015, 07:14:45 PM »
They are the fugliest car ever built. Oh,I already said something like that....................I wasn't kidding though that his craftsmanship is pretty damn good ,as good as any top builders even if his design is wellllll,fugly. FUGLY,fugly,fugly.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 06:47:59 PM »
OK Fabr. I think you are saying they are not an attractive car? Is that what you are saying? rofl rofl rofl

So looks aside, what is your opinion of the way they handle and perform? Are they durable?

Rides are like women. What you think is fugly, I find HOT. regardless of how they look, what is important is how they handle and perform and can they take a pounding and stand up to my abuse. LMAO

If my wife sees this I am a deadman. She is tougher than any other ride I could find!!!!!!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 07:04:12 PM »
sandracer1 i know you were kidding but i wasn't lol and two words on your wife seeing that post....parental controls  rofl rofl lock you computer  rofl rofl   

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2015, 07:57:09 PM »
oh and sand racer after finding a scorpion in your shower i doubt my rail will scare the shit out of you  LMAO

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal