Author Topic: i know this guy and thought i would post it  (Read 1494 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
i know this guy and thought i would post it
« on: February 06, 2015, 06:49:44 PM »
didn't know he was trying to sell it but i saw it on craigslist and thought i would share it.

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/snw/4860889106.html
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: i know this guy and thought i would post it
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 04:47:52 AM »
Is that Leroy's car? 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 06:41:25 AM »
It's on the Wichita Kansas Craigslist also.  Looks like a nice buggy. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 08:29:45 AM »
yes that is leroys rail.  it's an older rail but he has beat it pretty good and i believe he has worked the kinks out of it as well in doing so. he likes to jump it lol he has had 2 offers to trade it straight across i guess, 1 for a vette and 1 for an older 800 rzr turbo'd. he passed on both of those.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 08:32:28 AM »
imo it is a good rail and has room for improvement but what doesn't. he is a good guy too, it's a shame he couldn't find more time to come ride with all of us but his wife doesn't enjoy the dunes as he has and all his friends have sold all there's off over the last few years so he has lot interest. he has gone down to ls by himself to ride a few times. they were dates i just couldn't make it because our work schedules are too diff.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal