Author Topic: need your help  (Read 2595 times)

SandDragon

need your help
« on: December 13, 2011, 06:55:26 PM »
Hey guys I just got back a concept picture from the graphic shop of the hood of my buggy what do you all think so far? Don't look at the a-arm color, them and the spindles will be powder coated chrome.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 08:05:30 PM by SandDragon »

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
Re: need your help
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 09:09:49 PM »
Hell yea! That will look wicked!
I think the arms and spindles will look awesome either way ya go as well. But, I'm not much a fan of chrome so..Id keep it green  ;)
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 11:35:10 PM »
ya sanddragon green is good. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 05:55:10 AM »
Paint or vinyl?  Looks sweet!!!  Chrome/color on arms, I like both, so......
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 07:14:17 AM »
I'd go green on the spindles and alumacoat ( chrome like) the a-arms, looks sweet!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SandDragon

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 04:24:16 PM »
Thanks I can't wait to see it all together. Carl it will be vinyl. Ds I'll have to do powdercoat chrome my buddy only powder coats and like everything else I'm getting it done cheep. Thank for all the positive feed back I really like what he has so far.

trans man

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 05:22:50 PM »
HELL YEA!!! That looks sweet! ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:14:58 PM by trans man »

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 09:57:48 PM »
either way we going to see you this spring?
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SandDragon

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2011, 08:26:04 AM »
Well got-er painted I decided to paint instead of powder coating easier to touch up and cheaper plus I didn't have to wait. Tell me what you think. I'm think about naming it Sand Digger or Dune Digger anyone got any suggestions on a name? (be nice with the name)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2011, 10:13:02 AM »
Dune digger

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

SandDragon

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2011, 06:17:27 PM »
I like Dune Digger too. Fast when are you heading out to Glamis? I know Ron wants to show off his LS2 and how much more sand it throws, he wants me to come out and play but I don't think that will happen unless things change at work, they cut out all overtime and that put me on a tight bugget for awhile.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 07:19:45 PM »
I like Dune Digger too. Fast when are you heading out to Glamis? I know Ron wants to show off his LS2 and how much more sand it throws, he wants me to come out and play but I don't think that will happen unless things change at work, they cut out all overtime and that put me on a tight bugget for awhile.

Leaving out at 5 am in the morning.  Will meet Master on I-40 at a Flying-J fuel stop.   Ron just wants to throw sand in my face. LMAO

SandDragon

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2011, 08:18:11 PM »
I know but now that you know this you can get him first. Have a great time wish I was going too. Tell them all I said hello.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal