Author Topic: Yamaha Banshee and VW king pin spindles for sale  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Yamaha Banshee and VW king pin spindles for sale
« on: March 21, 2011, 05:16:13 AM »
I am packing to move (again) and looking to part with some items that I bought for the front of a mini buggy but have since made other plans.

I have TWO sets (total of four) Yamaha Banshee spindles WITH rotors and hubs! I believe they are the same as the Warrrior. The spindles are in good shape and I will take $150.00 for all four shipped (USA continental only). $85.00 for two only. I also have with them the brake calipers and a master but they have been off the machine for a while and I CANNOT guarantee the calipers will work (If moisture got in them it could damage them) So they are free if you buy ALL FOUR Banshee spindles and if they work then great. If not they were free. The spindles are guaranteed to be good.  I will hold out a bit (day or two) for a buyer of all four before I sell just two quick.  Two of the spindles have tierods and I even have the wigwag that they connected to cut off the steering stem.

I also have a set (TWO) of the lower ball joints for the Warrior as they fit these spindles and are threaded to screw into the lower arms. Only certain years arms had this option.

Also a set of front shocks off one of the Banshees these came off. They are far from mint but would be Ok for a mock up of may be of use but are again not mint as in rough. These can be had for shipping to the buyer of the spindles (all four Spindles only) for added shipping alone. Otherwise $10.00 plus shipping. I will give a spindle buyer presidence on these over a buyer of just the shocks. NO Guarantee on the shocks.

I also have two sets (total of four again) of VW King Pin spindles. Two I got off a shelf of a VW shop and are in great shape. The other two were removed from a beam and are still in the  pivots but are good spindles. I will also toss in to a buyer of all four a NIB king pin set with bushings.

For all four of the VW spindles and the NIB kingpins I will take $120 shipped to the Continental 50 states.

Email me at Nutz4sand@aol.com   
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 05:48:35 AM by Nutz4sand »
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Re: Yamaha Banshee and VW king pin spindles for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 05:33:48 AM »
I also have (You can see them in the back of the pics) a set of carbs for a 1994 Ski Doo 780 MachZ triple cylinder sled engine. The carbs are in good shape and only need a mild cleaning and they are good to go.

I also have a wire harness for that sled motor and a fuel pump and a complete dash for that sled (with speedometer and tach) and a spare Tach in good shape that I will sell all of it for $100.00 plus shipping. 
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal