Author Topic: I think doug heim is in this video  (Read 6484 times)

Admin

Re: I think doug heim is in this video
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2009, 10:12:36 PM »
It says Dougs Little Brother, Or do you mean thats not you pussy footing around in DS's rail... :)

Offline Doug Heim

• Bad @$$ Buggy Builder & Parts Supplier
  • Forum Sponsor
    • Doug Heim's Photo Bucket
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 10:18:22 PM »
Ahh yes I see it now. Come on Brian your doing that on purpose arnt you  :P . that was the first time in his car. Now show them what I was doing 2 min. after that video was taken!  8)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 10:20:09 PM »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Admin

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2009, 10:21:19 PM »
Ahh yes I see it now. Come on Brian your doing that on purpose arnt you  :P . that was the first time in his car. Now show them what I was doing 2 min. after that video was taken!  8)

Pussy footin :)

Offline Doug Heim

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2009, 10:23:02 PM »
Because I was the only one smart enough to bring a camcorder and actually use it.
Oh wait... you mean I actually got to drive my own buggy?
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Doug Heim

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2009, 10:23:58 PM »
DS Show em!

Doug Heim wheelie action!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2009, 10:34:25 PM »
DS Show em!

Doug Heim wheelie action!

ii: ii: :m ii: ii:  lol  it should be the tail end of the video just above! that is the only footage of you in my rail in wheelie mode! unless your brother has the rest of the footage still!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2009, 10:36:09 PM »
Because I was the only one smart enough to bring a camcorder and actually use it.
Oh wait... you mean I actually got to drive my own buggy?
 ;D ;D ;D

hey now I only drove it for 2 minutes then you made me give it back! you took mine out for 20 minutes whats the deal?    :o ;D ;D  lol

Offline Doug Heim

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2009, 10:38:58 PM »
Wow what an exaggeration. I never made you give it back. Actually you should have driven it longer. Some of the best footage I have.

Check that card I sent Enemy. Should be another video with the 2 wheelies on it. I may have to send it to you again.  :'(

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009, 10:45:26 PM »
Wow what an exaggeration. I never made you give it back. Actually you should have driven it longer. Some of the best footage I have.

Check that card I sent Enemy. Should be another video with the 2 wheelies on it. I may have to send it to you again.  :'(

boy I was just kiddin!

but no, seriously there is only the one clip of you doing a wheelie in my rail on both of the cards. what is in the clip above is all I got on the cards. seemed to me there was more footage shot like when I was pulling wheelies over there where jon was, I could've swore you were shooting when your little brother was with me in the rail. none of that is there as a matter of fact out of all the pics that were taken and all the footage that was shot it's pretty much you and enemy in 90% of it!  :'(

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2009, 10:46:33 PM »
here is the last of what I got, it just finished uploading.

ok I don't know why photo bucket cut the last 4 mins off the video, but I will have to post that separately I guess!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:52:45 PM by Dsrace »

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2009, 10:56:31 PM »
alright wth is going on with photobucket, it cut the last 2 min off the previous video too!!!!!!!!!

sorry doug you wheelie scene was at the tail end of the previous video.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2009, 11:58:53 PM »
how is this one doug? this is what was supposed to be at the end of the last video! ya I know the text on the screen shouldn't be there but I forgot to delete it from the footage, it's a long story and I am getting tired of screwing around with photobucket and having to re-upload!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2009, 07:33:08 AM »
ok here is the last of what I have for footage.

Offline Doug Heim

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2009, 09:09:46 AM »
maybe when I was doing the transfer some got lost. Send me a 4 G SD card and Ill fill it up again. Ill have more footage from silver lake in a couple weeks too. I wont disapoint!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal