Author Topic: tent camper with toy hauler  (Read 9799 times)

SPEC

Re: tent camper with toy hauler
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2010, 11:05:41 AM »
 2: 5: :c
That fooker must be a REAL DREAM to pull down the hyway with that ungodly weight bias

Offline Hammerworks

• Fabricator
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2010, 11:35:56 AM »
Yup!Prolly why they put the pop out on the back of the store bought ones.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2010, 05:17:52 PM »
wyatte just buy a diesel pusher motor coach and an enclosed and be done with it!   ;D ;D

I don't think the pop up idea is too bad but I wouldn't buy a store bought one. after those pop ups get a few years old they lose 70% of there value round here! you can buy 8 year old ones cheap and a flat bed isn't that bad either.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2010, 07:26:24 PM »
This one is pretty slick, but only for a mini buggy.

LMAO LMAO rofl rofl LMAO LMAO
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline Wyattboche

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010, 08:27:41 PM »
wyatt just buy a diesel pusher motor coach and an enclosed and be done with it!   ;D ;D
I bought a 7'x16' enclosed v-front trailer, rear ramp door with both axle brakes, 12-volt lights for $4,000. Brand new 2010 trailer. I'm getting to the point of installing the floor tie downs and the side wall die downs. I will get pics once daylight out. The trailer pulls like a dream with the v-front. IMHO that is the only way to go. Just bought an equalizer distribution hitch that I need to setup for long hauls. And boy does that thing make a difference(I tried out a friends before buying mine).http://www.reese-hitches.com/products/Weight_Distribution_Hitchwith_Trunnion_Bars,7903
I was thinking of 8'x20' but all I need to haul is my atv's and snowmobile. Thanks to Doug Heim's friend(Luke) for buying the buggy so I could get the trailer.

Offline Wyattboche

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2010, 12:26:33 PM »
Well here are the pics. Somehow snow got into the trailer ???

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2010, 12:33:47 PM »
I wouldn't plan on using it for a camper anytime soon until you find that leaky seal. rofl

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2010, 05:14:02 PM »
If that is brand new I would be taking that thing to the dealer to find the leak! Looks to me like the door was open or out of plane!
Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

SPEC

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2010, 06:33:19 PM »
That's why it was so cheap rofl

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2010, 09:13:56 PM »
holy crap! did you leave the ramp gate down and stand there with the snow blower pointed inside?!   rofl  better shovel it out or take it back before you have mold!!!!!!!!!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Wyattboche

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2010, 11:05:09 PM »
Well the fooker that bowered it last didn't latch the door, the side door. So when we got our 50 mph winds. Well you see what happened.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal