Author Topic: Osama bin laden dead! Killed by US forces in pakisan...  (Read 3808 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Osama bin laden dead! Killed by US forces in pakisan...
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 12:40:21 PM »
I've gotten to the point I couldn't care less what other countries that would object to it think.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 01:50:35 PM »
+1 Faber.  If you do me wrong I'm gonna get even.  I dont care if the guy down the steet dont like it or not sure as hell dont care what someone in BFE thinks.  Suprised Obama didnt keep him in a freezer til closer to the re-election, as that would have made O a shoe in.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

LiveWire

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 02:11:48 PM »
As I read the additional articles that are coming out and what Obama has said about this, I think the Obama 2012 campaign felt this was the perfect time, not just before election. It is looking like they will get the desired results as well. The work seems to be aimed at making a dramatic perception change which can then be built upon from now up until the election. The timing of the crap at the border to make people think he turned things around there then the release of the birth certificate and suddenly a news event that makes you drop any question about those. I read an article today where they said special forces have been practicing the raid on a mockup of the location. That sounds like this has been in the works for quite some time. So everything Obama has done within the last several months has been done with the knowledge he would have this news item coming up. I have always been under the impression that the moment the location of a target like this is known, the intelligence is acted upon before the target can move. In this case, it was delayed supposedly to practice, but conveniently until the Obama 2012 campaign kickoff.

Offline vidio1

• Fabricator
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 02:41:03 PM »
 One of the news agencies said this morning it was changed from a missile strike at the end of last year to a raid so there would be proof of his death.
 It still kills me that a news agency can set up an appointment and send a reporter in to do an interview but the Gazillion dollars of technology our Government uses everyday couldn't keep tabs on him......

Offline thedoctor

• Fabricator
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 07:09:40 PM »
I am confused,  I though obama and osama were the same person. ;)
In the words of my father "Never give up too soon, you might miss a good piece."

trans man

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 07:31:42 PM »
OK guy's here's the pic of him.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 08:48:13 PM »
As I read the additional articles that are coming out and what Obama has said about this, I think the Obama 2012 campaign felt this was the perfect time, not just before election. It is looking like they will get the desired results as well. The work seems to be aimed at making a dramatic perception change which can then be built upon from now up until the election. The timing of the crap at the border to make people think he turned things around there then the release of the birth certificate and suddenly a news event that makes you drop any question about those. I read an article today where they said special forces have been practicing the raid on a mockup of the location. That sounds like this has been in the works for quite some time. So everything Obama has done within the last several months has been done with the knowledge he would have this news item coming up. I have always been under the impression that the moment the location of a target like this is known, the intelligence is acted upon before the target can move. In this case, it was delayed supposedly to practice, but conveniently until the Obama 2012 campaign kickoff.
Special forces are ready to carry out any mission at any time without practice. If that's not the case they aren't special.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline vidio1

• Fabricator
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 09:53:09 PM »
"Special forces are ready to carry out any mission at any time without practice. If that's not the case they aren't special. "

Well sort of. They are trained to make the best possible decisions under all circumstances. They would be fools to run blind into an unknown situation.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 11:12:40 PM »
Sometimes that can't be avoided but yes ,given the choice, I agree.  In this case capturing/killing him should take priority.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline lupus1

• Peon extrordinaire
  • Grunt worker
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 06:02:12 PM »
A friend of mine was talking to one of the soldiers in the unit that got him. It didn't seem like it was done at that specific time but a week or two earlier. He couldn't say anything until in came out in the news.
You don't need a parachute to skydive. You only need one to skydive twice.

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 06:17:36 PM »
I heard it was SEAL team SIX? 

Whatever that means. 

I never thought they were that tough.  Guess I will have to reevaluate that position?

I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 08:23:18 PM »
masters of disguise.........................
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal