Author Topic: new buggy plans  (Read 2077 times)

blokhead

new buggy plans
« on: January 14, 2009, 08:29:37 PM »
This is the buggy im getting ready to start on . I got the plans off ebay, type in buggy plans to look at it if anyone is interested. The email is sanddragondesign@yahoo.com just thought i would share thought it was cool.

Admin

Re: new buggy plans
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 08:56:49 PM »
The design doesnt look to bad from what i am seeing....I emailed him and told him to please come by and check out the forum...

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »
So you have the full plans?  Does it include the rear suspension?

It looks real nice!

You'll have to let us know what you think of the detail in the plans.

SandDragon

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 08:15:58 PM »
How are you comming along with your build? I have several parts ordered for mine and I will have new updates in my photobucket soon. I hope to have a web site also up soon.
Randy from Sand Dragon Design

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 01:21:25 PM »
what did these plans cost? how complete were the prints, were they cad? does it cover all suspension and how to build the center spool drive as well as shock placement?
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Admin

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 08:34:42 PM »
If sanddragon doesn't get back on for a while, he is the plans author, they are a work in progress, they are very inexpensive, and do not inlude rear suspension at all at the time, Maybe he will reply as well, i have talked to him about them very little...

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal