Author Topic: Not letting cancer keep me down...  (Read 10710 times)

Admin

Re: Not letting cancer keep me down...
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 06:14:50 PM »
Ill do whatever i can to help out... :)

boltz2012

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 06:23:44 PM »
It would have one regardless...And i think i have everything now. just got to get some positioning on things worked out. And thank you for your post. Ive been pretty sick as of late but am feeling a second wind. I started out here at DTS when she was just getting on her feet and felt it was a good place to be. Therefore i support this place and the people here. Ill always fly our flag.Right now i got to lower the tranny. Ive got it a bit to high and its putting the cv's at to much of an angle...so im gonna lower it a bit. Ive got the room seeing as how my tranny it 2 feet from the ground right now....Im gonna get a VIP slot as soon as i go back to work cuz i like to cuss and look at nudity curtosy of dentech of course..:)

Admin

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 06:26:16 PM »
Its on DTS buddy... ;D

boltz2012

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 07:04:12 PM »
Well...man...i dont know what to say Bug. Thanx man...ill have to figure out where all that cussing and nudity is now...:) as long as i dont have the old lady  :police: the computer im good. I sure have missed you guys. I think it will all be ok in the end.

SPEC

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 07:26:00 PM »
Don't worry about it...We all agreed on it... As a gimp I'll tell you to eat lots of greens the anti - oxidents will do you wonders...give you more energy and feel better...Tonight is the ONE night every 2 weeks that I can drink...so I been whoopin it up... But I do know that the greens and beta-carrotin will help you yo feel better and give your body more power to fight the shit off...Any extra oxygen you can put into the system will make your body fight more...I logged with a guy whos father went down...when there was a holistic answer...but it came too late...I hate the fooker but will see if I can find him and the herbs that helped him... I can send some pickles...and beef jerky...might not help...But they are tastee and FAMOUS ;D

madmachinist77

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 06:44:47 AM »
Good luck with what ever course you take.
I think your post will probably inspire alot of people and get them thinking about their own lives.
Good luck and "Hammer Down" on that rig for your boy, i bet it will be great!
And being the lurker that i am,,, cant wait to see the finished pics on here ! gg:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 06:46:28 AM by madmachinist77 »

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 08:03:50 AM »
We all are here to support you.Don't hesitate to ask for anything-someone is bound to be able to help get this buggy one for the boy -AND hopefully for you to enjoy some also.. How you deal with the illness is an intensly personal choice . Not our place to try to convince you any other way. Good luck in all.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
  • What goes around comes around!
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009, 06:28:44 AM »
Gee Boltz that really does suck man! Sorry to hear about your situation. I honestly hope all goes well for you what ever you decide to do! All the best man!!
VTR 1000 CUDA on the way.. What goes around comes around!!

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009, 07:15:33 AM »
Keep us up to date on ALL the progress.  Post up anything you need and I'm sure this group can find it for you. 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

boltz2012

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 08:26:06 AM »
well...Made alot of progress in the last two days. Got the rear hubs mad..and tacked into place. Got the steering all worked out. Mounted the seats and trany and also cut and bent more tubing for the buggy. I was pretty sure i had everything but i dont. I tried to convert a small 5 gallon hydro fluid tank into a fuel tank. Didnt work out to well. Gas all over the place plus the pump wont mount up to it. So i gotta figure out something there. Didnt i hear someone say one time that this place somewhere sold a kit to put a Gsxr pump on a tank? About how much is a good price for a fuel tank on ebay? Going to sell my guns and bow today so i can get a few extra things here in town. Then im gonna get right back on it. Been up for three days straight working on it. kinda getting a little tired now so im gonna jump off here. Oh and bug did you get the question on the morse cables? If not i was just wondering where i could get some that were a good length. Thanks all

boltz2012

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 08:48:27 AM »
Here is some progress pics that i made tonight...Only thing im not digging about it is how wide the ass end came out being. 6ft. from outside tire to outeside tire. Good thing is that i doubt it will roll over. :) Let me know what you think. There is still alot more bracing that im gonna put on it. Just letting yall know before you point it out to me. The scooter in the picture is my baby. Im giving her up today. Scared to rider it. Dont want to get somewhaere and start having problems and be stuck out on that thing.

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 09:03:28 AM »
Not too certain about the requirements for this project aspect..... 

Would something like this work?

BLACK POLY GAS TANK 8" DIAMETER BY 33" LONG 8 GALLONS - END FILL

I have that sitting in my "Pacific Customs" warehouse that I am confident they will ship to you.  (Complete with cap, and shut off valve...) 

Also, not certain about the pump requirements, but I have this sitting in my garage:  (I have two spares - don't ask how I have 2.....   ::) )

Part Number:    CRT-P5000
Free Flow Rate:    45 gph
Maximum Pressure (psi):    75 psi
Inlet Size:    5/8-18 in.
Inlet Quantity:    Single
Inlet Attachment:    Female threads

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=CRT-P5000&N=700+400415+4294836965+4294782890+115&autoview=sku
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 12:33:02 PM »
well...Made alot of progress in the last two days. Got the rear hubs mad..and tacked into place. Got the steering all worked out. Mounted the seats and trany and also cut and bent more tubing for the buggy. I was pretty sure i had everything but i dont. I tried to convert a small 5 gallon hydro fluid tank into a fuel tank. Didnt work out to well. Gas all over the place plus the pump wont mount up to it. So i gotta figure out something there. Didnt i hear someone say one time that this place somewhere sold a kit to put a Gsxr pump on a tank? About how much is a good price for a fuel tank on ebay? Going to sell my guns and bow today so i can get a few extra things here in town. Then im gonna get right back on it. Been up for three days straight working on it. kinda getting a little tired now so im gonna jump off here. Oh and bug did you get the question on the morse cables? If not i was just wondering where i could get some that were a good length. Thanks all

Whatca got.  and how much.  I likey guns.  PM me on this one.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

boltz2012

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 01:40:00 PM »
The tank would work perfect Yummi. How much is it? And i think the fuel pump will work to. Ill have to ask bug or fabber if it would work in place of the stock GSXR fuel pump but it dont see why not. So how much for the both of them?

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2009, 01:46:09 PM »
Pump should work fine.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal