Author Topic: 2008 toy hauler/cargo hauler for sale  (Read 1171 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
2008 toy hauler/cargo hauler for sale
« on: October 24, 2010, 10:45:17 AM »
25.5' total length
22.5' long inside with v-nose
8.5' (102") wide on the outside
82.5" distance between wheel wells
98.5" wall to wall
77.5" door opening height
95" ramp door opening at tightest point.
3900lbs empty before the cabinets and awing was added.
round roof so water rolls off instead of sitting.

This is a very nice H&H camper/toy hauler and in great shape. I special ordered this trailer brand new to haul my sand rail and 2 - 4 wheelers to the dunes for the last 2 years. we are now adding some more toys for the kids so I need a bigger trailer so I have to sell this one first. I have towed this trailer with a 1/2 ton gmc with the 5.3 ltre motor and it towed great even in a head wind with an $350 equalizer hitch ( not included).

The trailer is equipped a fridge and a separate freezer, microwave oven, pantry, cabinets, all windows open with screens, an rv door with screen door. the camper is wired for 110 with florescent lights that swivel, walls and ceiling are insulated, AC/heat, e-track, 3 fold down beds (sleeps 6) 2 are couch beds and 1 kitchen chairs then beds, 16' black and white checkered flag canopy that was replaced a week ago and black and white checkered linoleum floor. the trailer was ordered with 2- 5400lb axles and tire upgraded to 225/75-15s for easier towing. ( I have all the original receipts for this camper), 4 wheel electric brakes that are in good shape and 2 spare tires that have never been used knock on wood! there are 2 stabilizer jacks mounted under the rear and an '01 impala still fits inside. this trailer does have a clean and clear CAMPER title as well!!

damage- I got caught in one hail storm with the trailer which is bound to happen when you cross three states on vacation, the ramp gate was facing the wind. there are a just handfull of minor hail dents on the side, hardly noticeable. I have been in 2 rain storms since and it is still water tight no leaks! you can see the dents in the ramp gate in the pics if you look but there so small it's hard to get the camera to pick them up in daylight! there is also 2 scuffs in the floor from 4 wheeler tires before I learned to put cheap rugs under the tires but they are hardly noticeable as well. I have been in 2 rain storms since and it is still water tight no leaks! if you have any question call me (Brian ) at 402 641 4625. I would be willing to meet half way for the cost of fuel.

asking $12,500.00
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal