Author Topic: I Am SOOOOOOO Pissed.  (Read 5116 times)

Offline sandvw

• Fabricator
Re: I Am SOOOOOOO Pissed.
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2016, 10:43:26 PM »
In today's world you have to be in charge of what you are doing. If you do not you will loose. I was not in charge of my truck when I put the new clutch in and it was not the correct one. I told them it was the best one NAPA sold and I got the cheap one. Put another one in thanks to fast and sand savior.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 05:53:49 AM »
Ya, what an idiot I was to think that I only needed to ask 4 times instead of flying out there to personally make sure the seal was sent.....................
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 07:22:08 AM »
it is sooooooo sad that you even had to ask 4 times but the very fact that it still didn't show is even worse. i assume you called and asked wtf? what did they say when you told them you were assured you would get it 4 diff times?

sand vw.......unfortunately napa and quality don't go hand in hand anymore.  in fact there aren't any parts stores any more that carry real quality..... when they say premium or house brand that means shit or shittier! lol tell them that and see what they say. i tell there saleman that all the time. cardone ruined the remanufactured parts world and dorman is doing a good job destroying the after market parts industry both have the major corp attitude....send it out and see what comes back!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:26:37 AM by dsrace »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 07:44:14 AM »
All they said was "sorry". All I did was hang up before I began to rip their ass as I would have if I was needing the thing for a trip or something. Hell,I don't even know if they opened it up and inspected it. It's a bolt together unit. Fantastic turn around time but absolutely terrible communication.  Very nice people but ..............................well,you know.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:45:53 AM by fabr »
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 08:22:14 AM »
lol i am impressed you did not unload on them lol i would've , and i have started doing so to all that put me through something similar problems......after all how do they not know this is unacceptable if we don't let them know lol they should know but the 20 something gen weren't informed by there phones  rofl rofl rofl rofl
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 12:28:23 PM by dsrace »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2016, 09:38:16 AM »
This wasn't a 20/30/40 something though.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 12:29:07 PM »
This wasn't a 20/30/40 something though.

not always a 20 something thing more common sense and ability to check but still very poor customer service.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 12:46:45 PM »
Now a good report on Meziere. I bought a new started and a new replacement starter drive for my original so I can have a backup in the trailer. Bought it from Summit,going by Meziere catalog. It was wrong. Since summit policy is no returns on special order I called Meziere to make sure no more mix ups. Meziere offered to bypass summit,handle it directly and will even cover freight on correct one. Now ,that's service.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline BDKW1

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 01:18:47 PM »
Funny, My past experience with Mezerie is the opposite. I have had to drive over there a couple of times to sort things out. Also had to show there lead "machinist" how to inspect parts. I think I was the first person to use the their surface plate and height gage in years.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 04:38:07 PM »
Funny, My past experience with Mezerie is the opposite. I have had to drive over there a couple of times to sort things out. Also had to show there lead "machinist" how to inspect parts. I think I was the first person to use the their surface plate and height gage in years.
Sounds like Gear-One. I will NEVER ,EVER buy any of their junk again. I've never dealt with Meziere directly before but this was a positive experience.I was very surprised and pleased. All I asked for was a correct part number ,everything else was offered without hesitation.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:40:56 PM by fabr »
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal