Author Topic: I want it i need it.....its time  (Read 25390 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: I want it i need it.....its time
« Reply #285 on: April 20, 2024, 09:37:29 AM »
Did not know any of that ! Great info.

I am not sure on glue or gasket. I know both well but ease of replacement is a factor and we both know which one is easier.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #286 on: April 28, 2024, 10:32:38 PM »
rained all day and have a guy interested in the pbs mid engine shifter housing on the megasand. decided to pull it apart to see what gave up and well , all of it did  :m

https://youtu.be/mSLyg8KyI_U?si=gfMx881xZT0QJe7h
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #287 on: Yesterday at 08:15:09 AM »
It's raining under our house at Waynoka. Broken water line. Apparently some of the towns cats fought to get under the house this winter and failed to close the crawl space door when they left. Gonna be stuck around the house till the plumber gets here-hopefully.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #288 on: Yesterday at 09:58:42 AM »
It's raining under our house at Waynoka. Broken water line. Apparently some of the towns cats fought to get under the house this winter and failed to close the crawl space door when they left. Gonna be stuck around the house till the plumber gets here-hopefully.

Well that sucks. I hope there is no foundation damage.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #289 on: Yesterday at 05:15:13 PM »
No damage. I turn the water off when we leave. Got lucky and the guy that did some work for me 5 years ago came right over this morning and had us back in business before noon. 2 guys @ $135 an hour combined. Pretty reasonable for unscheduled repair at short notice. I was quite pleased I did not have to fix the shit myself. Plumbers are in short supply down here.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal