Author Topic: single seater  (Read 4435 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: single seater
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2016, 06:02:05 PM »
you do have to take into consideration that its a spacer plate motor. so he dropped comp and i`m not really sure how much. i know i have talked to enemy about this and i like his idea better. now a slight bore and drop 1\2 point with good parts and 16 to 18 psi boost. spacer plate i believe they can go 22 to 25 psi with supporting mods. i know spacer plates lose some bottom end and make it up on the top and that`s fine for a drag bike but not rails. it is a realistic hp # but does seem a touch low at 12 psi. i was expecting 275 hp or there abouts.
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2016, 06:03:25 PM »
at 850 lbs i bet it feels like a rocket though.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2016, 06:25:44 PM »
you do have to take into consideration that its a spacer plate motor. so he dropped comp and i`m not really sure how much. i know i have talked to enemy about this and i like his idea better. now a slight bore and drop 1\2 point with good parts and 16 to 18 psi boost. spacer plate i believe they can go 22 to 25 psi with supporting mods. i know spacer plates lose some bottom end and make it up on the top and that`s fine for a drag bike but not rails. it is a realistic hp # but does seem a touch low at 12 psi. i was expecting 275 hp or there abouts.
You gotta start with a realistic N/A HP number.I'll give it a 150. Add approx 10HP per PSI boost will give a total of 270 at the engine countershaft. Subtract at least 10% for driveline losses and you will have 243. Seems pretty spot on to me.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2016, 09:00:02 PM »
makes sense and a dyno before turbo would be nice how ever and not saying this is all bikes but with just exhaust and a good tune n/a here is a dyno sheet at the wheels.

https://www.dragtimes.com/Suzuki-Hayabusa-Timeslip-25629.html
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:02:27 PM by dsrace »

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2016, 06:12:43 PM »
That is my ride with double HP. :u That would be one fun and extremely mean ride, more than a handful.

While I have never driven a shifter and in my view slows you a huge amount due to the CVT always being at peak rpm. But if you could get a CVT to hold all of the RPM's of a Busa it would be a different animal all together.

But I would love to try that shifter out!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal