Author Topic: april trip to LS ok  (Read 24118 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: april trip to LS ok
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2009, 08:23:30 AM »
20 miles of dirt road isn't it? Some of it not too good?
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2009, 08:30:43 AM »
Never been up the road from the hyway. My self.  Stopped on the side of the road and looked at the dunes Thu binox's one year. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

SPEC

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2009, 08:42:31 AM »
Fuzzy nuts said it was pretty isolated, Can't tell anything now...under 6 feet of snow ;D

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2009, 09:05:29 AM »
     Been by there many times. Never stopped.  Making a trip to St Anthony next year in June. This year to in June.  Love to meet some of you there.  Here that you better have everthing you need there.  Nothing but open space no place to eat sleep or shi******t.

Off the LS subject, but when in  June are you going to St Anthony??? I will be going the week of the 12th I believe...(so far, it is wide open for an exact date!) It would be cool to hang with some members out ther, since it will be my frist time there.. ;D
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 09:18:24 AM »
Enemy
    Have been looking at arriving the 13Th and leaving the 19Th for home. will make rev's at the Sandhills Resort. Love to run with outhers.  To big of a place to be running by your self. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 11:55:38 AM »
Enemy
    Have been looking at arriving the 13Th and leaving the 19Th for home. will make rev's at the Sandhills Resort. Love to run with outhers.  To big of a place to be running by your self.

Well that might work out just friggin' dandy! That was when my friend from Idaho Falls was planning on going out that direction as well!

YOU GETTING THIS DS????? hint-hint
I'll keep in touch with you on this one Fastcorvairs!
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 01:52:37 PM »

[/quote]

K

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2009, 09:51:50 PM »
Well that might work out just friggin' dandy! That was when my friend from Idaho Falls was planning on going out that direction as well!

ya ya I see and I told you, you have to back me up with the fishing story  ;) ;) ;) ;)
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2009, 09:57:21 PM »
We'd never Ban you DS...
You provide way tooooo much entertainment..
I was just talking With one of my buddies he lives 2 hours from Killpecker,
He was trying to talk me in to coming out there...I mentioned it to fabr, maybe an excursion there next year?

what are we thinking? week total to run killpecker and st anthony's?

what time of the year? I CAN'T take the heat so a trace of snow on the ground would be nice t shirt weather! seriously if it hits 95 I'll have to stay in the ac or I will melt, not pretty!!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

455bird

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2009, 10:48:52 PM »

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 07:19:10 AM »

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 07:19:59 AM »
what are we thinking? week total to run killpecker and st anthony's?

what time of the year? I CAN'T take the heat so a trace of snow on the ground would be nice t shirt weather! seriously if it hits 95 I'll have to stay in the ac or I will melt, not pretty!!

DS
Mid June is nice at ST Ann. most of the time you ride with a jacket on and it gets down in the mid 40's at night.  Good sleeping.  I heard that about killpecker.  mostly just for fourwheelers.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 11:09:15 AM »
DS
Mid June is nice at ST Ann. most of the time you ride with a jacket on and it gets down in the mid 40's at night.  Good sleeping.  I heard that about killpecker.  mostly just for fourwheelers.

upper 40's would be perfect camping weather!!

Offline Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2009, 03:33:07 PM »
DS what days are you thunkn for mermorial weekend to syracuse? Remember I work retial, its just a regular weekend for me.
Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2009, 07:52:35 PM »
DS what days are you thunkn for mermorial weekend to syracuse? Remember I work retial, its just a regular weekend for me.

I work retail also we just don't coddle our customers buy working on the weekends  ;D ;D

I am planning on leaving friday night and coming back tuesday.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal