Author Topic: solid built toyhauler  (Read 8312 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: solid built toyhauler
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2019, 08:53:41 AM »
mrs fast would prob pre fer this one.  before you say the slide out won't work.....attitude buids them so the floor of the slide flips up so it doesn't hit your tires! you can see it in the video.  this unit is the +3 floor.

Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2019, 06:31:11 PM »
Do they make one for 2 sxs and 2 full size buggies?     Might have something there! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)   Maybe a stacker with an upstairs slide also ????
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 06:32:49 PM by fabr »
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2019, 06:33:18 PM »
AND an elevator!!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2019, 08:58:35 AM »
they dont but atc has a stacker that will easily fit 2 buggies. prob 1 4seat sxs and 4 seat buggy below and 4 seat buggy above. 

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2019, 09:12:35 AM »
so i have to say that out of all the manufacturing plants i have called.....eclipse is the one! i cant get my questions answered by salesman at the dealerships. they dont know but try by emailing the questions. so then the next day if they remember to check they might get an answer then might get back to me which in turn provoces additional questions lol so i decided to just start calling the plants and asking for sales division.  so road warrior, momentum, cruiser rv dont know shit! they have to ask someone else as they just dont know how to look the info up. also momentum and road warrior both replied in emails ,politly letting me that most dont know the weights of there toys and no they wont swap in heavier axles to get gvwr's up to haul the 2 seat sxsns they advertise them capable of hauling. they response also said there products wouldnt be a good fit for me.  rofl  thats just funny! basically there saying, we know you called us out, yes they are crap so dont by them lol cruiser rv hasnt gotten back to me yet and has an excellent cargo capacity for an indiana toyhauler. they offer 1 open floor plan model but its basically built for 1 4 seat 62" wide model sxs. i informed him of that as well lol so ecliped ( attitude/iconic) genisis ( supreme/vortex) seem to be the best on the market. pacific coach works looks to make some nice ones but very little info on there site. didnt bother calling either as there units are a bit heavier than i though they should be compared to there competition. they prob built some good units .  so the one thing attitude/iconic ( eclipse) features is a flip up floor on the slide for an addition 10" of floor space when the toy is in. also use maring grade flooring, there gvwr is what the axle capacity is not plus 20% for what sits on the truck! they do offer 8k axles in place of the 7k axles. they option thermal windows as well as off the grid hybrid solar systems with lith batts that you can run the ac with. there west coast but will work with indpendent rv repair companies for warranty work accross the nation.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2019, 10:20:27 AM »
in a nut shell those 3 brands are built by offroader for offroaders. everything built in indiana is designed for retired couples who ride a harley or want to store there golfcart inside of one.  they are camper first then a garage. i really like when someone says or i hear the remark........i want a garage so i dont have to smell the gas fumes.  i wish i knew who started that lie, i know why so many believe it.  the biggest problem with a garage model is most only offer a 13' garage. thats not big enough and all garage models are much heavier than the open floor plan models. i do not know why as i cannot see 1 wall adding 2 to 3k lbs but what do i know lol    closest attitude dealer is fort worth or junction city colorado from here.  another funny story is a question asked the momentum toyhauler rep from there plant. anyone that has been in one has seen the electric bunk bed frame and couchs in the back. those are on the happy jack system o electric lift assy) and are a set. so i removed the bunk and 1 couch from my set as it was in the way and dead weight. i know how much those weigh and was shocked. i asked the momentum rep how much the entire assembly weighed bed, couches frame work etc etc, they of course had to ask the engineer team. they did get back to me and i was shocked that they did lol so she told me the  the engineering team says 340 lbs for the entire system. i told her thanks for checking but they gave her the wrong info. the nice thing about the sales manager at eclipse was he had all the info on his computer and could answer all questions during the conversation. so i told him what momentum stated on that assemblies weight and that i dsagreed , he chuckled and said the whole assembly weighs 750lbs. so momentum was 1000k short on a decent cargo capacity and i asked as if one shed 500 from that happy jack system it would get one half weigh closer but futile battle imo.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2019, 03:36:24 PM »
been looking at these as well. lower roofs, all aluminum with 8 year structural warranty. 36' long to 38' long range from 10k lbs to 11k lbs loaded.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2019, 03:49:40 PM »

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2019, 03:51:35 PM »
LAKOTA has better fit and finish imo but will not expand from 8' to 8' 6" wide.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2019, 03:52:16 PM »

Offline Lance-W

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2019, 04:11:57 PM »
You know if you're serious about buying something like that Wynn has exactly what you want and it's for sale.................

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2019, 07:22:39 AM »
for some reason i thought you sold that. i am looking to stay between 36' and 38' in length.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2019, 07:39:08 AM »
Don't think my buggy will fit into one of the horse stalls.  5:

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2019, 03:40:53 PM »
8' 6" wide with any length you want....how could it not??  ;)

http://www.sundownertrailer.com/tlr-ToyHauler-specs.html

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal