Author Topic: bad day  (Read 2901 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: bad day
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 11:05:21 AM »
true pro or not wind it wind!!   no matter what 43' or 38' or 35' bumper drags are just a bad idea!! atleast after towing and owning a 35' bumper drag i will say imo very bad idea and asking for trouble. i will never own another after owning a fifth wheel!!  ;) ;D

I think bdwk's unit looks normal height for a fifth wheel but it does have a tall roof. was that unit fifth and then converted to gn or was it built that way?
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 11:11:14 AM »
those comments made on youtube to the guy in the video were really uncalled for and what i posted isn't even a drop in the bucket of what is posted there. 

ya anyone caught in that would've been trying to make the next exit although if it was that bad i might have pulled inside the cones and just waited but can't say until i've been there done that!!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 04:05:33 PM »

Offline BDKW1

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 08:12:36 PM »
BDKW1, I that thing 2 story??

I am planning on putting a storage loft above the rear door. Inside height is 9' in the cargo bay. Loosing 2" in the rear over the door won't hurt Me. I kind of wish that it sloped down  2' in the back, but oh well.

I think bdwk's unit looks normal height for a fifth wheel but it does have a tall roof. was that unit fifth and then converted to gn or was it built that way?

Built as a GN. This thing is built like a brick shithouse. The company that built it normally does cargo trailers. The interior is a little rough and shows this........

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal