Author Topic: New Project (Like i really need one)  (Read 1616 times)

lockedup

New Project (Like i really need one)
« on: January 11, 2010, 05:46:58 PM »
Hey guys just wanted to show off my new project i picked up. I dont really need another one but when the price is right you just dont pass up on it  ;D .  Its a 1986 CJ-7 with the 304 V8,auto,dana 300, amc 20 and the dana 30 up front. It is in amazing condition, there is not a spot of rust or rot anywhere and the whole inside of the tub is rhino lined. Ive driven past this jeep for the past 4 years sitting in someones driveway and it has never moved, so finally i decided to go ask if they wanted to sell it and sure enough they did. I ended up getting it for $1000  :o   It has a somewhat fresh motor (5-7k) and it had a fresh head job that the motor still needed to be put back together from. It had a full soft top with doors, and a rear seat but i removed them before the pics. Ill post some more pics when i get it running and all cleaned up

And its degresser all over the motor not oil  ;D

Offline komelika

• Never stop learning!
Re: New Project (Like i really need one)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 09:46:53 PM »
Hell of a score there! If you don't need another project you could sure make some cash on that!
If you remain calm while everything around you is complete chaos... then you probably haven't fully understood the situation!

http://sandjunky710.blogspot.com/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal