Author Topic: not buggy related but cool  (Read 1393 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
not buggy related but cool
« on: February 16, 2013, 12:04:26 PM »
this is cool but wonder how many issues they'll have on the first few model years!! lol

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=39089
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Re: not buggy related but cool
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 01:06:17 PM »
Rise of the machines starts with Audi!

Neat but I gotta agree with you DS. I do wonder what happens when someone runs into it while the car is driving itself. Does Audi pay for that? Or the owners insurance?

They need to put cameras on all four points of the car recording so they know whos fault it really was.

I will say when the car first starts to move it looks like its driving right off into the curb and they cut the filming.

Cannot wait to see more of this.
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 01:10:07 PM »
I also noticed when I watched it the second time the phone says "handover zone" when she goes to have it park itself.

I am guessing it only works in SPECIAL garages and not just anywhere. Ones that are set up to guide it maybe??

Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 09:31:25 AM »
hard telling but i think your right and talk about lazy!!!  rofl
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 03:18:51 PM »
I have to be drinking to let anyone else drive.  Who knows how much it take to let NO-ONE drive!!   rofl rofl  Hows an insurance company gonna rate that?  whos gonna get ticket?
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal