Author Topic: Re: WOODGAS vs Water  (Read 5872 times)

Offline T8erhead

• VIP
Re: WOODGAS vs Water
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 12:31:55 PM »
Airplanes will NEVER fly. Thats what they told the Wright brothers.

Good thing they listened.  ;D

Look up Denny Kleins water powered car. 

http://thefutureofthings.com/news/1011/water-powered-car-demonstrated.html

Its not easy nor perfect. But they are doing it and on thier way. It will fly one day.

So in the article written Sept. 27th 2007 it states that the technology will be ready for the market in 2 years.  Where can I buy one?  Did he get bumped or bought off?  There is still a market for this idea.  Can anyone provide any links to the results of the government or independent tests mentioned in the article?  Or some more recent information and documentation. 

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 12:49:38 PM »
People always seem to forget conservation of energy. You cannot get 300% the energy from burning the hydrogen as the energy used to separate it from the water. Saying something is impossible because no one has figured out how to address various issues is far different than violating laws of physics. Birds fly so heavier than air flight was always theoretically possible. There is nothing natural on earth, the sun or anywhere else that suggests conservation of energy is not true. The sun produces energy by the conversion of matter, fusion (E=MC^2).

Says who? 100% is the max? Yet they can supposedly drive nuclear reactors well over that. Ever think that maybe we do not really know what 100% really is?

E=MC^2? Thats got us a long ways but there is a lot to say it is not perfect.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=e%3Dmc%5E2+wrong%3F+

On top of it the laws of Physics are imaginary. They have created new elements in the last decade that do not comply with the "laws of physics" as we have believed them for soooo long so they are not really laws are they? Maybe humans just aint to that level of smart yet.

Producing energy from water is not even theoretically possible. I violates the basic laws of physics.

No it is not and does not. Its some thing that a third grader can do. 12 volts and 6 amps will do it. Quite well too. The amount produced of oxygen and hydrogen might surprise one whos never messed with it. This is with a tiny setup. Not hard to simply multiply its size and electrodes. Sure you need a little more power but thats not the hard part.     

If there are any foul play involved in the the death of people who were investigating water powered vehicles, I would be more inclined to believe they committed suicide and made it look like they were murdered. The person would be so convinced it was possible, but since not able to actually do it (since impossible) they make their suicide look like murder so as to try and screw their nemesis, the oil companies.

lol I do not really know what to say to this above. Sounds like your assuming a lot. How exactly is a person committing suicide gonna cause any real harm to oil companies?  Build a realistic contraption that you claim does this and broadcast to the world your gonna make mankind free of big oil and see what happens. Don't eat out much. To easy to poision yah.

Rather than trying to magically produce more energy than what is consumed, it is possible to make things more efficient using water. If I recall correctly, a gas car is roughly 30% efficient at converting the chemical energy in gasoline to forward motion (mechanical energy). The rest is converted primarily to heat and some to sound energy. The bulk of the heat energy is freely let go out the radiator. BMW made a prototype car that used otherwise wasted heat energy to make steam from water which in turn spun the turbine side of a turbo. The compressor side fed the engine as it normally would. The engine makes extra power without the increase in exhaust pressure. There is no violation of conservation of energy, just making the system more efficient.

I bet that thing has "turbo lag". By the time the water is turned to steam from the heat then spools up the compressor.

eeStor is the only questionable technology that I am not convinced won't pan out and change the world. Maybe that is just because I don't understand the issues the critics have with it as clearly as I understand conservation of energy. But the critics are using conventional knowledge of an efficiency issue. So I remain cautiously optimistic that eeStor really has solved a manufacturing issue with capacitors that will allow them to replace batteries in electric cars as well as many other devices. If the CEO of eeStor ends up dead, I'll have to rethink my stance on the conspiracy theories.

No because this is something that can be controlled. You will have to buy them. They get to sell them. They can also make them so that they fail regularly so that you need to buy more. This is nothing new in buisness.

But I agree it would be great indeed if they could make these work and work well.

Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 01:01:45 PM »
So in the article written Sept. 27th 2007 it states that the technology will be ready for the market in 2 years.  Where can I buy one?  Did he get bumped or bought off?  There is still a market for this idea.  Can anyone provide any links to the results of the government or independent tests mentioned in the article?  Or some more recent information and documentation.

http://www.hytechapps.com/

Thats his company. No ones bumped him off yet. Yet.

You can see at the bottom of his page that hes working on patents. For what they are worth...

Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 01:43:59 PM »
When I said 300% it meant he made 3 times the energy that he used.  It actually mentioned effieccies of up to 17 times. :o 

Engine burns hydrogen, that could be obtained from most any waterborn liquid.  Although certain residues could be left from liquids other than just reg old water.

Saw one of the videos where he claimed to run the car all month and only loose 1 qt of water, the rest was reclaimed from exhaust and reused over and over. 

Saw a couple cell phones and a laptop that can recharge themselves from radio waves in air, moderate use only so far.  Sounds like Tesla may have been on to something.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline T8erhead

• VIP
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 02:26:18 PM »

http://www.hytechapps.com/

Thats his company. No ones bumped him off yet. Yet.

You can see at the bottom of his page that hes working on patents. For what they are worth...

Denny may be connected with the company, but the inventor of the patent pending idea is Timothy Fawcett.  I read the patents.  Read it for yourself, Mr. Klein is not even mentioned-

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2009/0188449.html

They are for mixing HHO gas with carbonaceous (coal, wood, or petroleum based) fuel to increase fuel efficiency, increase heat and reduce emissions.  No where does it mention running any sort of engine on straight HHO, or condensing the exhaust and re-"burning" the water. 

I am calling BS on the 100 miles on only 4 ounces of water claim until I see it proven.  They don't say how much gas they burned in that 100 miles.   

Also, their Aquagen 1500 HHO generator uses 220 V ELECTRICITY.  Nowhere do they say how much gas is produced or the current draw of that process.  If they had some amazing way to split the molecules using less energy than it produced, it would be easy to see and prove. 

Bottom line is the company sells the unit as a welding gas generator.  It generates welding gas from water.  There is no validation that they are doing anything revolutionary, just a unique application of existing information and technology.

Offline BDKW1

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 03:01:51 PM »
Anyone see Logans Run? Sounds about right to me.. (look it up up and watch it...a lot to be learned...[1970's movie])

:-\

And for the opposing point of view, go rent Idiocracy and watch it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal