Author Topic: 2014 L/S trips  (Read 29783 times)

Offline sandracer1

Re: 2014 L/S trips
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2014, 05:35:00 PM »
well i'm sure killpecker isn't that nice but nor was syracuse sand dunes as informed before hand but worth the trip once to me. i plan on stopping at killpecker if possible on the way back and figure on next trip out i will see utah and st a on that trip then i want a trip to oregon dunes!!   ;) ;) ;D ;D

sand racer if you want to leave your toys at camp that's fine.....bring a cable and lock and you can other wise i will be testing it for you lol lol   hell motel fee's sound to be as much as camping site fees?

You can try and take it out but it is like Kit from Knight Rider, he better recognize your voice when you are heading for that big dune or he goes into self destruct mode. That is if you can find my kill switch. That will keep you busy for awhile itself.

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2014, 05:38:56 PM »
Glad to hear it! You guys won't be disappointed,I guarantee it.Well.................. LMAO LMAO LMAO rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO ;D ;D Think again ,grasshopper.  ;)

If I remember correctly you guys enjoy your drinks. I will just wait for the right time to ask again. LMAO LMAO

On a lighter note I need to know dates WAY in advance so I can schedule vacation at work. I will be asking in Jan of 2015

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2014, 06:06:43 PM »
You can try and take it out but it is like Kit from Knight Rider, he better recognize your voice when you are heading for that big dune or he goes into self destruct mode. That is if you can find my kill switch. That will keep you busy for awhile itself.

rofl rofl   then I'll just install a remote kill switch for the following days friendly drag races  rofl rofl
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2014, 06:15:04 PM »
Sorry ,but I'm the ONE in the group that doesn't drink.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2014, 06:21:02 PM »
found this pic with this info in the pics on st a's site

"Once again I find it wierd that the coolest hotel I have ever stayed at is in Rexburg Idaho. If you are passing through and have a chance, stay at least one night at the AmericInn in the Lagoon Room. The themed room and jacuzzi is over the top..."
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2014, 06:23:34 PM »
lets not go for one of these days!!

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2014, 07:11:38 PM »
Damn I'm staying in the hotel room. 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline sandvw

• Fabricator
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2014, 07:55:10 PM »
FYI
Coral pink is pretty and smells nice but more riding in Oklahoma than Coral pink. Where I rode at in the Utah dunes was very small too.
At St/a there is a day unloading area that does not cost anything to ride but the camp ground the last I knew was first come first serve but cost you to camp.

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2014, 08:32:32 PM »
Got a vid from Blue Moon John from their trip to Killpecker Dunes. I'm with Fabr on this one, looks like a cool place to run them wide open! That's what John said he didn't like about it ( and the shitty road ).. I definitely want to try and hit it for a day, if anything just to stick my toes in the sand...

"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2014, 08:44:46 PM »
 rofl rofl LMAO LMAO rofl rofl   I just like his sense of humor  rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2014, 08:46:59 PM »
KP it is!!!!!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2014, 03:04:59 PM »
here is two video's a friend sent me of there trip now not as funny as john's but you can see more dunes. one is of bryans rzr jumping and there other is helmet cam on bikes on jeremy's helmet.

http://s792.photobucket.com/user/offroadtoad71/media/razortest.mp4.html?sort=3&o=7

http://s792.photobucket.com/user/offroadtoad71/media/Killpecker86-09.mp4.html?sort=3&o=8

http://s792.photobucket.com/user/offroadtoad71/media/Killpecker66-09.mp4.html?sort=3&o=9

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2014, 03:08:03 PM »
watch close at the very end of the second one. don't know where john went out there but that is one steep dune to me lol

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2014, 03:42:54 PM »
I don't know how high it is but WTF it looks STEEP!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2014, 05:56:44 PM »
Jeremy said on his hand held gps it showed 207' from bottom to top  but with the wind that place gets who knows! but I can't wait to go over it lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal