Author Topic: Toyhauler for sale  (Read 4285 times)

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Toyhauler for sale
« on: November 06, 2011, 06:28:58 AM »
Thor Wanderer 187TB, 21' front flipout bed.  Flip down couch beds in back.  Sleeps 4-6.  Shower toilet sink fridge freezer stove oven microwave with vent.  A/C and heat.  About 7 1/2 ' to cabinets and rear opening is 84".  Made custom dollie that mounts front of my buggy to allow it to go between cabinets by removing whelels and suspension. Brakes on both axles, 4 new D range tires.  1/2t towable.  100 fresh, 40 black, 40 gray. 

Any questions or other measurments let me know.

See my other add for a buggy fo a package deal. http://www.dtsfab.com/index/index.php?topic=4121.0 

$7000

$12500 with buggy

« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:30:29 AM by Carlriddle »
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Re: Toyhauler for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 06:32:59 AM »
Thor Wanderer 187TB, 21' front flipout bed.  Flip down couch beds in back.  Sleeps 4-6.  Shower toilet sink fridge freezer stove oven microwave with vent.  A/C and heat.  About 7 1/2 ' to cabinets and rear opening is 84".  Made custom dollie that mounts front of my buggy to allow it to go between cabinets by removing whelels and suspension. Brakes on both axles, 4 new D range tires.  1/2t towable.  100 fresh, 40 black, 40 gray. 

Any questions or other measurments let me know.

See my other add for a buggy fo a package deal. http://www.dtsfab.com/index/index.php?topic=4121.0 

$7000

$12500 with buggy

Carl?

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 07:45:22 AM »
don't worry fast he's just go to go longer and wider now  ;D
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 12:30:33 PM »
Now that I joined this gang of traveling Amish gipsies, I need more room for the wood buggy and horse.  Gas power buggies dont look good while protesting, Atlanta, Wall St, and soon a town near you.   rofl rofl

The hauler is good/fair and the buggy has just about all the bugs worked out.  This will make one hell of a setup for someone to get in, even with the extra setup of putting front back on.  Inly takes me 3 beers and I drink fast.

Offline Wyattboche

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 11:48:24 AM »
Do you have a picture of the buggy on the dolly in the trailer?Also any inside pics? Seems like work to haul the buggy around.

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »
Do you have a picture of the buggy on the dolly in the trailer?Also any inside pics? Seems like work to haul the buggy around.
About 30 min to put in trailer, about 45 min out.  For a day trip it would be a pain.  For the week not bad at all.  Some take longer than that to do their hair.

I got one pic from outside but it doesn't show dollie part well.  Let me see if I can find something else....

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 05:46:01 PM »

wyatt you interested in buying the set? or just trading your trailer for the toy hauler?
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 05:47:40 PM »
as for the toyhauler itself a couple with 2 quads or 2 buddies with 2 dirt bikes this would be ideal and not bad for a small buggy either like carls.

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »
I bet a Honda Pilot would also fit nicely in there? Should drive right in should'nt it? (Not sure of the width on those..)
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline Wyattboche

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 11:56:04 PM »
wyatt you interested in buying the set? or just trading your trailer for the toy hauler?
Just curious how he stuffed the buggy in that small toyhauler. Like he said "he takes off the front a-arms and puts the chassis on a dolly" to fit the buggy in the trailer. Seems like some work to haul a buggy around. 

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 06:43:31 AM »
 You got to pay to play!!

I'll snap some pics.

I believe with new front end, I can remove shocks and outter tierod bolt, let arms droop all the way down strap together.  Think it would fit without removing the rest. Test fit?

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 09:51:17 AM »
Bump.  Looks good under Xmas tree.  Also trade/partial on a 20-24' enclosed.

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 05:30:12 PM »
Bump and a lower price.

$6000

Trying to get some more pics of inside if it will quit raining long enough.  bs1

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2012, 10:47:39 AM »
Sold!!! 

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2012, 11:48:21 AM »

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal