Author Topic: ?new company?  (Read 5521 times)

Offline sandracer1

Re: ?new company?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 12:57:15 PM »
How old are you ? I had no idea I had any kids in St.Louie.LOL!!!!
I am 43. WHERE IS MY BUGGY PAPPY? Start building now and you can give it to me at LS in 2011. That should cover all the back child support. kick rofl rofl rofl

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 01:48:24 PM »
Hillbillies don't pay no stinkin' s'port!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

LiveWire

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 02:21:05 PM »
A friend was recently picked up on a warrant for unpaid child support dating back to 1973 when he was 3 years old. He was already hours into the ordeal before finding out it was supposed to be on his father. He still got sent to county lock up until they had 'time to process' him. Everyone along the way knew it was a screw up, but would make no effort to correct the situation. He did not get to see a judge until the next day. He did not get his truck out of impound until the day after that for a total of 3 days storage on top of the towing fee.

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 02:58:14 PM »
A friend was recently picked up on a warrant for unpaid child support dating back to 1973 when he was 3 years old. He was already hours into the ordeal before finding out it was supposed to be on his father. He still got sent to county lock up until they had 'time to process' him. Everyone along the way knew it was a screw up, but would make no effort to correct the situation. He did not get to see a judge until the next day. He did not get his truck out of impound until the day after that for a total of 3 days storage on top of the towing fee.

Like I said Pappy. Bring my buggy to LS next year!!!!!!!  It is either jail or........... I will take the pickup til I get it. If that don't work the Bluetick dies!!! Hillbillies cannot live without the pickup. ;D ;D I thought that avatar looked familiar. Is that the only baby pic you have of me?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 02:59:47 PM by sandracer1 »

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 03:44:19 PM »
9out of 10 of my new hires are gone in 60 days as child support orders are 50 state enforced now and new hire reporting requirements get support skippers every time so they work for a couple months here andd there staying just one step ahead of the payments being withheld. Problem is that now it never goes away. It will follow you until they can force you to pay and interest,fines and penalties  also. Gonna be a bitch when they take it out of your SS or retirement .
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 04:52:32 PM »
Who's my Daddy?? LMAO LMAO 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 05:46:23 PM »
It's got four tires and a motor, those damn copycats!!!  rofl rofl rofl

Everyone who builds a car from scratch is going to be influenced by the designs that they see and like.  I am sure that I will be accused of copying  something when my car is done.  There are lots of good ideas floating around out there.  There are also lots of bad ideas.  It is usually only opinions that separate the two.

I know lots do but it still looks like a cross between something the edge builds and something else I just can't put my finger on. 
so who's will yours look like?  I constantly get people telling me mine looks just like a ssc!   I don't see it but most do.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2010, 05:47:36 PM »
panther

close and I can see it but there's another I just can't remember. it sucks to get old!!  lol
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 05:49:43 PM »
That pic was taken at St. Joe park. That freakin buggy is what started me on my quest for buggy thrills. I saw him testing it at St. Joe about 2 years ago. And that is how I found MBN. I posted how sweet it was and how quick it was. And then all the BS started about how a test and what I saw does not mean shit. You know blah,blah ,blah. So I guess he is a local guy from Missouri like me. Master, where did you get that pic of my Pappy? So I will say it again, it is a cool buggy as for how well it is built and handles, I am not getting into that trap again. kick

I never saw that post, what did and do you think of it now that you have a little more knowledge on the subject? no one will attack you, I am just interested in hearing your thoughts. if you don't want to post it pm me.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 06:36:07 PM »
Ya ,this place isn't about attack posts. We at least try to keep a handle on that problem. This place is for discussion and exchange of ideas-no matter how bad they suck.  ;D ;D Seriously tho,that sometimes brings about a few hurt feelings when someone suggests a mod or questions why something was /was not done. Please guys remember that we all learn each day something new each day and also that there is no stupid question except for those asked after you already did something without asking first. LMAO rofl ;D ;D Man1 Have I ever BTDT a thousand times. drowning ;D
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 08:15:29 PM »
That pic was taken at St. Joe park. That freakin buggy is what started me on my quest for buggy thrills. I saw him testing it at St. Joe about 2 years ago. And that is how I found MBN. I posted how sweet it was and how quick it was. And then all the BS started about how a test and what I saw does not mean shit. You know blah,blah ,blah. So I guess he is a local guy from Missouri like me.... So I will say it again, it is a cool buggy...

Too many folks get tied into some rather minor details. Kind of a bad deal - takes away from the joy of the hobby.  There is always room for improvement on any / every car. 

Folks ask me what is a good buggy.  Simple answer is; if it is safe, if you can afford it, have fun with it, and it brings a smile to your face - that is a pretty good buggy. 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 08:32:23 PM »
Good point Yummi!  Where ya been?  Storm chasing?

I know lots do but it still looks like a cross between something the edge builds and something else I just can't put my finger on. 
so who's will yours look like?  I constantly get people telling me mine looks just like a ssc!   I don't see it but most do.

Mine?  I don't know.  I am waiting to see what it looks like myself.  rofl

I don't see the comparison of yours to a SSC.  Possibly the shape of the wing but thats about it.  And there is the problem.  I like the shape of your wing, in fact I may use it.   ;D  Now, I am not coming to your house with a tape measure, I am just going to build a similar shape.  So is that copying the design?

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 08:46:02 PM »
no but if you like I can send cad prints!  ;D  I don't have a problem with someone adopting someone else's design but I know there are 2 designs used in that one and just can't put my finger on the second!  I am serious I get it all the time, people tell me that my rails look just like ssc. not so many on the new design which is enemy's but the old design the most.

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 08:53:45 PM »
I can see where someone would think it, but if they were sitting side by side I doubt they would still think so.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal