Author Topic: Another company outsources to China Harley Davidson  (Read 1473 times)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Another company outsources to China Harley Davidson
« on: August 05, 2009, 02:14:43 PM »
 :o :o

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: Another company outsources to China Harley Davidson
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 03:40:03 PM »
hey hey now some people like harley's!! I personally don't know of any but still!  lol  funny!!

An old friend of mine bought and put one of those together, not bad. it kind of defeats the purpose of riding a bike!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline cleppla

• Fabricator
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 05:07:10 PM »
hey hey now some people like harley's!! I personally don't know of any but still!  lol  funny!!

An old friend of mine bought and put one of those together, not bad. it kind of defeats the purpose of riding a bike!

I saw the kit cost $150 for everything.    not bad..  150cc's I think.

SPEC

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 07:01:07 PM »
Let the air out of the tires..... derail the chain.... and toss the rider over the bars....with a broken ankle :-X

SPEC

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 05:49:41 AM »
I should explain that post...Out of hi school a good friend of mine  bought a chopper...saved every penny since I could remember for it...It was the proudest day of his life  ;D
I think he had it about 2 days...went out to start it...I gotta say this he was about 5'5" prolly 130#  It backfired...shattered his ankle tossed him over the bars to the sidewalk. On his head...messing up his shiney new black TEAM PING PONG BALL HELMET and breaking his neck...He does walk and talk fine just can't turn his head normally...While he was recovering the chopper sat in his garage...tires went flat, and it leaked a puddle of oil that went from the rear tire past the head tube...He never did get back on that sucker...But kept it for years 8)

Offline Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 07:44:18 AM »
Got to go electric start!
Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 09:30:11 AM »
When I was a kid ,in a time long ,long ago those type of kits were sold in every magazine you can imagine.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal