Author Topic: One More Thing Checked Off the To DO List  (Read 1315 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
One More Thing Checked Off the To DO List
« on: April 16, 2011, 03:26:56 PM »
Been chasing a charging issue on this thing since it was completed. With the help of a buddy in the electrical diagnosis profession  ;D we got it traced down to a missing wire from the regulator  ground side to the battery. Somewhere in the modification of the busa wiring harness I must have cut a ground wire that normally feeds it.  Little short 6" jumper and VIOLA! I got 26 amps with the HID's running at idle. Cool! About all I need to really get done now is get the rear springs changed out and I'm LS ready.     FOR REAL this time!  rofl rofl rofl rofl
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: One More Thing Checked Off the To DO List
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 06:59:23 PM »
Still chasing charge here. Fookin hit brake and kills engine.  But I'm getting closer everyday.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

trans man

Re: One More Thing Checked Off the To DO List
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 09:26:53 PM »
Been chasing a charging issue on this thing since it was completed. With the help of a buddy in the electrical diagnosis profession  ;D we got it traced down to a missing wire from the regulator  ground side to the battery. Somewhere in the modification of the busa wiring harness I must have cut a ground wire that normally feeds it.  Little short 6" jumper and VIOLA! I got 26 amps with the HID's running at idle. Cool! About all I need to really get done now is get the rear springs changed out and I'm LS ready.     FOR REAL this time!  rofl rofl rofl rofl
Will at least it was an easy fix, after you found the problem. :D :D :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal